Chapter 22

Amanda's POV

I'm so excited about the babies gender. I'm inviting over David and Alesha tonight for a small gender reveal. I made Simon leave the room when the doctor told me so no one actually knows but me what the gender is.
"Babe, will you please tell me the babies gender." Simon whines.

"Okay fine it can wear blue.." I start and then he interuppts.

"It's a boy!" he yelps.

"Orrr it could wear pink!" I smile.

"Is it twins?" he asks.

"Can't tell you. For all you know it could be triplets" I giggle. He then presses me against a wall and kisses me harshly.

"If you don't tell me I have no choice but to make you horney as hell right before Alesha and David get here." he smirks.

"Your not finding out. Another thirty minutes won't kill you." I smile. He raises his brow and then leans down and sucks on my neck making me want to release a moan but I won't let him have the satisfaction. He rubs himself against me and that's his mistake because now I know he's horny and right as the door bell rings he groans.
"I win darling." I smile and then run to answer the door.

"BABY!!!!" Alesha screams and jumps at me, hugging my neck as tight as possible.

"Hello Love!" I reply back laughing.

"It's been so long!" she exclaims not letting go.

"It's only been three days!" I yelp as she lets me go.

"It's to long for me love." she grins and then kisses my cheek.

"Where's Dave?" I ask.

"Right here." he says right behind Alesha. I reach up and hug him tightly.
"How's my little baby?" he asks, leaning down to my stomach and kissing it softly. I look beside me and Simon's face is red. Almost of jealousy.

"The baby is great! Dinner is almost ready." I giggle.

"Yeah you can sit across from Amanda." Simon says harshly.

"Uh....okay." he says and then him and Alesha walk into the kitchen.

"Simon!" I yelp and slap his chest.

"What?!?! He kissed you!" he says through gritted teeth.

"My stomach! The baby! Not me!" I reply with disbelief on my face.

"I don't care. I jus get......" he pauses.

"Wait a minute. Am I getting a hint of jealousy?" I smirk.

"What?!? No! I don't get jealous." he says.

"Oh whatever Mr.Jealous. I will make you unjealous later." I smirk and then leave him at the door.

~few hours later~

"So, Amanda, will you tell us the gender! It's killing me!" Alesha says standing at the counter in our four people circle.

"Alright well I did something special for this occasion." I say, pulling a blue and pink cake out of the fridge.
"So, whatever color is inside this cake is the gender." I smile.

"Babe, you didn't have to do this." Simon smiles and then kisses my cheek.

"Alright, who would like to do the honors?" I ask, waving the knife around a bit.

"OOO ME!" David yelps and snatches the knife away. He begins to cut and then yelps and jumps in excitement.

"What is it David?" Simon asks standing across from me.