Chapter 35

Amanda's POV

I wake up to a knock at my door and movement. I look around and it's dark outside as well as one of my windows being open. David has answered the door and is talking to someone. Hopefully it ends soon because I just want someone to hold me while I hurt. I just wish this was my dream and not my reality. I hate my reality would someone take it away from me? David finally closes the door and looks over at me.
"Simon, needs to tell you something?" he sighs.

"I don't want to talk to him? He's just a joke." I whisper and bury my face into the pillow.

"If you don't talk to him now then you'll regret not talking to him later." he whispers.

"What would you know David!?! What is there to regret! Nothing....absolutely nothing at all!!" I yelp.

"Amanda.......please." he whispers but I just ignore him.

"Just....go away. I don't need anyone to help me." I say as I swallow the lump in my throat.

"I'm not leaving." he whispers.

"Da*n it David just leave!" I yell as I get up in his face. His lips smash against mine and I instantly kiss back. My hands fist in his hair as his roam my body and lay me back against the bed. I pull off his shirt and then put my hands back in his hair. I then remember that I broke up with him and what I told Simon. But, why should it matter because Simon is still with Alesha so it doesn't matter. I can't sit around waiting for him for my whole life. It just doesn't work that way. He pulls away and lets out a heavy sigh. He then gets up and just leaves without one word said. I pull a blanket over my head and just begin to cry because everything is da*n confusing and messed up.

~the next auditions~

It's been a crazy week. I sit at the panel with Simon on one side and Alesha on my other side.
"What's your vote?" Simon asks me.

"Well, at first the audition was just plain and like every other one on this show." I start.

"Your harsh tonight." Simon says.

"Would you like to let me finish?" I ask. He nods his head and I continue.
"After a few minutes I really enjoyed it." I smile.
"So, it's a yes from me." I smile.

"Thank you so much!" she yelps.

"BUT!" I yelp into the mic and she stops and looks at me with worry.
"You have to promise me that you'll do better if you make it to the next round." I say.

"I promise! I promise it on my life Amanda." she smiles and then walks away.

"Your very fiesty and sexy tonight." Simon chuckles. Alesha gets up and walks out not giving Simon a second glance.

"Are you guys fighting?" I ask, scooting my chair closer to him.

"No." he whispers.
"Weeeee....broke up." he sighs.

"Is this because of me?" I ask, kind of worried.

"No...this was coming. We didn't even belong together and should have stopped it a long time ago." he says and sprawls some writing across a stickey note.
"Here." he smiles and hands me the small note, then walking away. It has an address wrote across is then a small line saying "Wear something Sexy love." and then a heart with his name. I can't believe this is actually happening. I don't even know what to wear. I wonder if this is a date or just something business. I decide to go ahead home and change as well as redo my makeup and hair.

I put on a sexy red dress and do my hair with a bit of a messy look along with simple makeup

I put on a sexy red dress and do my hair with a bit of a messy look along with simple makeup. After I finish up I walk to my car and drive to the address provided. I pull up to a very nice house. It's bigger and brighter than the house in my dreams. I walk up to the door and ring the bell. I hear classical music along with his voice. The door opens and he's wearing a plain white button up with some nice, dark blue jeans. Accompanied with his normal cowboy boots that he wears.
"Amanda, you look....." he starts.

"Did I over do it or was it right?" I ask a little nervous.

"No, I was gonna say you look hot." he smiles and grabs my hand, pulling me inside.

"Thanks Simon." I giggle.

"I think everyone is gonna have a hard time keeping their eyes off of you." He whispers in my ear.

"Everyone?" I ask.

"Yeah...I invited the board of Syco over to discuss some things and wanted you here as a plus one. These people are all men." he whispers.

"So....this is business." I whisper in disbelief.

"For me it is but not for you." he smiles and puts his hand onto the small of my back. We walk into the living room and it's filled with men in suits. Some of them look very handsome and some of them are old and ugly. Some of them begin to stare at me and I feel my face go red.
"Everyone this is Amanda, she will be sitting in with me for dinner." Simon smiles. Almost everyone whistles and I giggle.

"She's hot." someone yelps and Simon looks a bit jealous.

"She's not on the market. In fact she is taken by a very handsome, nice, very wealthy man. He has more money than all of you combined so paws off." he smirks and I'm so confused. I guess I get to learn about my mystery fellow throughout the night.