Chapter 6

Amanda's POV

"I LOVE YOU!" Simon yelps and I feel my heart soar. I stand on my tip toes and kiss his lips hard. He's startled at first but then settles and wraps his arms around me. I actually feel safe in his arms and don't want to ever come out of this sweet moment with him. I pull my lips away and bite the inside of my bottom lip. 

"I love you too Simon." I whisper and put my hands on his chest. He's breathing heavily and he just kisses me. No answer or whisper just a passionate kiss between the two of us. I giggle and he pulls away with a smile.

"Why are you laughing Missy?"  he says, poking my nose.

"Your just so amazing." I giggle and hug him tightly.

"So, I was wondering what we are?" he asks.

"Do you want to be something?" I question with a smile.

"I want to be an us." he whisper, fiddling with my fingers and looking down with a slight blush on his face.

"Then lets do it." I smile.

"Okay." he mumbles, biting his lower lip and trying to hide a huge grin. I intertwine my fingers with his and we walk downstairs to find David and Alesha still standing outside. 

"Is everything alright?" David asks with a slanted smile.

"Yeah, everything is actually really good. Right Simon?" I ask with a huge grin.

"Yup, everything is good. Alright, so David and I are going to the store so we can get dinner and you and Alesha will stay here and hang out." Simon says and then walks inside leaving Alesha and I. David kisses Alesha's lips and then walks past me. I smile at her and I can feel the awkwardness grow quickly.

Simon's POV

I'm waling around the grocery store looking for some fresh Spinach when I notice looking at me weirdly.

"Did you lose something over here?" I ask annoyed.

"Are you sure it was wise to leave Alesha and that girl together?" he asked.

"Okay, first her names Amanda." I say irratated, spinning to look at him.
"Second, yes I think they will be fine." I continue.

"Well, Amanda seemed a little off. She just doesn't seem right." he says, concerned.

"David, you have no idea who she is or the shit she has gone through. Until then you can't talk about her like you know her or something." I say angrily and walk away from him the checkout.

Amanda's POV

I sit on the couch across from Alesha and she just stands quietly as if someone has just chastised her for something.

"You know I don't bite. I also will talk." I smile and she smirks.
"What's your name again?" I question.

"I'm Alesha." she smiles and sits by me on the couch.

"Well, Alesha tell me a little about yourself." I smile.

"Okay. I'm married to David. I sing and dance, also I love kids and looking for a best friend." she smiles.
"What about you Amanda?" she questions.

"Your life has definately been better than mine. I participate in musicals when I can. I also love to sing and hope to one day marry someone special." I say.

"Hey, how about you and I do something fun." she says excitedly, grabbing my arm.

"Jump on a bed?!" I question back just as excited.

"You read my mind." she laughs and we run to Simons room and start jumping on his bed.

Simon's POV

I walk into the house and here a lot of noise.
"What in the world?" David asks. I follow the noise and it goes to my room. I walk in and both girsl are jumping on the bed.

"What in bloody hell?" I exclaim. They both freeze and stare at me. I look at Amanda and for the first time her deep carmel orbs are sparkling. I can't ruin this for her now.
"You can't jump without me." I chuckle and take my shoes of. Amanda pulls me onto the bed and all three of us start jumping until we hear a creak. Alesha jumps off and Amanda and I fall back out of breath. David is standing in the doorway laughing at all of us and then Alesha walks straight to David and kisses him harshly. 

Once they pull apart Amanda giggles."Get a rooooom." 

"Actually where is one?" David asks.

"Downstairs." I chuckle. David nods and then closes my door. I groan and roll over onto my stomach. Amanda giggles and sits on my lower back.
"Oh that hurts." I groan.

"What? Me sitting on you?" she asks.

"No, my back is hurting really badly." I groan and she lets out a laugh. I feel her hands go up my shirt and she starts rubbing my back gently. I groan in pleasure and pull my shirt over my head, throwing it to the floor. 

"Simon, you have a knot in the middle of your back." she says, a bit concerned.
"I can fix it though." she says and starts rubbing harder and I yelp at the pain.

"This sucks." I frown and I hear her let out a breath.

"I know but I'm almost done." she says, still rubbing. After another ten minutes I feel and tension go off my back and I can move so much better. I turn my body slowly because she's still on me.
"Feel better?" she asks with a smile.

"Much." I smile and sweep the hair out of her smiling face. There's just a moment where we look at each other and everything seems so perfect. The silence is interrupted by a loud moan and both of us burst out laughing. I pull her down beside me and she snuggles into my chest. We soon fall asleep after a long, hard day.