Chapter 44

Amanda's POV

Simon continues down to my neck before anything happens. I hate this and I don't even know what to do or how to move. I just start to cry hard, he looks up at me and frowns. He puts himself together and back into his pants. I'm gasping now from crying so hard and he releases me. Once my hands are free I draw back and slap him as hard as I can. I begin to sob even harder and regret washes over his face.
"Mandy..." he whispers.
"I am sorry." he whispers again.

"Get out!" I yelp and breath in sharply, trying to steady my breathing.

"I'm not leaving." he says calmly and I come closer to him. I start punching him and soon he backs so far up that he almost falls over the banaster. I stop and grab his arm before he falls back. He's now breathing heavily and looks at me.

"Just get out please." I whimper. He nods and soon leaves me alone. I slide to the floor and sob in my hallway for the rest of the day.

~Next Morning~

I wake up in my hallway with a white tshirt on and my hairs a mess. I slowly push myself up and wipe my still wet face. I remember what happened yesterday but I just don't have the energy to cry anymore. I'm dehydrated and hungry as well but don't want to eat or drink. I crawl into my bed and just curl up in a ball. I can't believe Simon did this to me. I thought he loved me and wanted to marry me. I just want my life to end.

Alesha's POV
~5 days later~

I knock on Amanda's door but there's no answer. I ring the bell and there's still no answer. I hop to where the spare key is and unlock her door.
"Mandy!" I say loudly but no answer. I begin to move towards the stairs and decide to hop up them. I could walk on my leg because I got a boot but it still hurts. Once I'm upstairs I get to her room and she's just in a ball. 
"Baby? Are you alright?" I ask. Still no answer from her. I walk closer and turn her over, then letting out a scream. Her arms are slashed to pieces and there are pills on the bed. I get closer to her and feel her pulse but there's nothing there. She's.....dead. I begin to sob as I call 911. Once I hang up I just lay on her chest and sob the whole time until the cops get there. 

Simon's POV

I wake up to my phone ringing loudly so I answer it as fast as possible. 
"Hello." I mumble and hear crying over the phone.

"Simon." I hear David's raspy voice.

"David, what's wrong?" I ask now sitting up.

"It's Amanda." he whispers.

"What's going on? Is she okay?" I ask.

"Simon...She's dead." he whispers.

"What?!" I explode and stand up.

"She's on life support until you get here to see her." she says.

"No....take her off. I'm not coming." I whisper and then hang up the phone. I fall back onto the bed and sob. This is all my da*n fault. I should have never been so rough with her. 
"It's all my fault......All my da*n fault." I sob until I go to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I KNOW IT'S SMALL BUT IT'S THE END!!!!!