Chapter 28

Amanda's POV
~1 month later~

Today is the day I finally get to go home. Aria has to stay here for a bit longer because her condition was a bit worse than mine.
"Are your ready darling?" Simon asks me as he puts on hands his peacoat to me since it's raining cats and dogs.

"Yeah, I think so." I smile and grab his hand as we begin to leave the house.
"Do you think Aria will be okay?" I ask him with a little worry.

"The Doctor and nurses will take very good care of her! She's gonna be fine, I promise." he smiles and pulls me out into the rain. It's been so long since I've been outside. We get in the car and istead of driving home, Simon drives to a park where all it is, is a big circle. We get out because it's stopped raining but is still a bit gloomy. I take off his jacket and he then takes his phone and turns on Despacito.

Come on over in my direction

"Dance with me Amanda." he says, reaching his hand in my direction.

So thankful for that, it's such a blessin,' yeah

I smile and take his hand and he spins me around and then we sway back and forth to the music. We look into each others eyes and he kisses me softly. As we still sway to the song with our foreheads together it begins to pour rain on us. I giggle and he pulls me a bit closer, kissing my lips a bit harsher. Our hips moving closer and we begin grinding against each other. I've missed his touch so much. Being touched by so many other men has hurt so much and not having his is like missing part of me.
"I want you." I sigh and pull him to my neck.

"Are you sure Mandy?" he asks, looking me in the eyes. By this time both of us are soaked and our clothes have gotten heavier from soaking up all the water. I bite my lower lip and look up at him. I nod my head quickly and begin to pull him to the car out of the rain. I didn't notice that the song was now repeating itself and we were in the back seat making out like teenagers. He lays me back and whispers sweet things in my ear. 

"Simon, are we really gonna do this right here?" I giggle.

"Unless you wanna wait then yes we will." he chuckles, holding my hips down on the leather seat.

"Not really." I giggle and we smash our lips back together.

Simon's POV
~Few hours later~

We sit in our home where it's been empty for so long because it's only been me. But now she's here and Aria will hopefully be here soon. She's laying on my chest as we watch a movie. I look down and she's asleep. Her arms wrapped so tight around me I'm surprised she isn't awake. I rub her back and kiss the top of her head because I haven't done it in so long. She hasn't seen Alesha or David in a long time. It's been almost half a year. I don't think she realizes that though. I decide to carry her to my bed and she lays there peacefully. I can't help but stare because it's been so long. I pick up my phone and call Alesha asking her and David come over.

~5 minutes later~

David, Alesha, and I sit out on the back deck talking about what's happened.
"So, what exactly happened?" David asked, sipping on a beer.

"She was kidnapped by someone. They won't exactly tell me who. She uh...." I pause trying not to cry.
"She was raped multiple times everyday and tied to a bed helpless. She then almost lost the baby. But someone cut her open with a kitchen knife." I whimper.

"Oh God, please tell me she was numb." Alesha says, her hands over her mouth.

"I wasn't." I hear a voice behind me say.

"Mandy." she gasps and stands up.
"Come here babe." she cries and pulls Amanda to her, hugging her as tight as she can. 

"I-I've missed you Alesha." she sobs into her shoulder.

"It's alright baby. I'm here now." Alesha cries and rubs Amanda's back. They walk to Alesha's original seat and Alesha sits down and then pulls Amanda to her lap, hugging her tightly.

"Amanda, what about me? Have I become invisible." David chuckles, standing with his arms wide open.

"Oh shut up." she giggles and stands, hugging David and then coming over to me and sitting on my knee.

"So, I was thinking that we could all go to the beach tomorrow. We could go to Newquay." Alesha says.

"But, they'll be empty." Amanda states.

"Exactly! We'll get the beach to ourselves." Alesha laughs.
"Everyone's got a bathing suit I hope." Alesha giggles. Amanda's face turns completely white and then she gets up and walks away.
"What did I say?" Alesha asks.

"I'll be back." I sigh and go find Amanda who is in my room. On the bed crying.
"Heyyyy." I whisper, crawling onto the bed and pulling her body to mine.
"What's wrong darling?" I whisper in her ear.

"I-I can't wear a bathing suit." she whimpers.

"Why not love?" I ask, a bit confused. She sits up and begins taking off her shorts and then her tshirt. Leaving her in just her underwear and bra.

"This.....is embarassing." she says, pointing to the stretch marks along her hips.

"Amanda, I think your beautiful." I sigh. She falls back onto the bed with her knees up.

"Of course your gonna say that." she sighs and covers her face with her hands.
"I've never had stretch marks or so many scars either. I mean it's not as visible anymore but still." she says. I crawl in between her legs and put either hand on either side of her body so she's blocked. I place a kiss on her jaw line.

"Your....." I start, kissing her again but right in the middle of her neck.
"Beautiful." I finish and kiss her right on her pulse, making her gasp.

"Must you always solve everything with seduction." she giggles.

"I wasn't seducing. Just simpily showing you your beauty." I laugh and sit up, bringing her with me.

"Should I wear a two piece then?" she asks me.

"Hell yes!! You will look so hot." I say.

"What are you saying Mr.Cowell? That I'm not hot now." she laughs, holding the back of my neck.

"No, I'm saying you look hot in a two piece Ms.Holden." I laugh and kiss her cheek before helping her get her clothes back on and then meeting David and Alesha back out on the deck.