Chapter 30

Alesha's POV

~getting home from beach~

I walk in the door with David right behind me. I immediately go to my room and lay down, not even taking off my bathing suit or clothes. David walks into the room and chuckles.
"What's so fuuny Walliams?" I ask.

"Your cute you know that?" he says, now hovering over my body.

"Mmmm, I get that a lot." I hum and kiss his chin.

"Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to have a kid with me. If maybe you wanted to try....." he says, trailing off.

"REALLY?" I yelp.

"Of course." he smirks and pecks my lips.

"Okay, I really gotta shower first." I giggle and slide from under him.

David's POV

As Alesha showers I run to our extra bathroom and make sure my face is shaved clean just how she likes it. I put on some aftershave and then make sure my hair looks good even though she's gonna mess it up. I look at myself and for someone who hasn't used much product...I look pretty good.

Alesha's POV

Just as I finished my shower and came out of the bathroom, I was welcomed with David sitting on the bed in his PJs. I only had on a towel that was wrapped around my naked body and I could tell that he was getting tight. Of course I wanted him as much as he wanted me but I needed to control myself. "Hey babe! Why so smiley?" I grinned with excitement knowing that in a few minutes he's probably going to have himself in me.

"Nothing. Just looking at my stunning lady friend, that's all." He replied jumping off the bed and coming close to me.

Are you sure about that David?" I asked bitting down onto my bottom lip, seducing him to what we both want. His hands which first started at my back now was wandering all the way down to my hips, clashing our bodies together. I could feel his hard part rubbing against my weak spot, making me feel aroused. His face looked at mines with the look of need and only need. 

"Screw it! I need you." He cries out loud slamming his lips onto mines. His hands started to roam my body up and down while mines were around his neck, allowing my towel to fall to the ground. I was completely naked and slammed into the wall groaning. My hands pinned up to the level of my head with one of his hands while the other continued to roam around. Our lips were still in a heated and passionate battle as both of us let out small and subtle moans. His mouth moved from my mouth, to my jaw, and then to my neck. The pressure of his mouth sucking and biting made me lose control of myself and also creating a hickey. My legs wrap around his waist and he dropped both of us onto the bed without breaking the heated kiss. I started to undress him starting off with the top. It slipped off swiftly leaving him only in his boxers and me still naked on the bed. He takes over as the dominant and I just lose myself completely when I'm around him, the feeling of relaxing and letting this moment flow like it's supposed to. I got so caught up with my thoughts that when I snapped back into realty, his fingers found it's way into me. He sipped one in moving in and out making me moan softly. He slipped a second one in me, moving faster than the last, making me moan even louder. We lost contact, I sighed hoping that he would've kept going. I  instinctively slipped his boxers off with my feet and just like that he was completely naked with me.

"Cheeky." He whispered into my ears sending shivers down my spine. He kissed me roughly once again moving his fingers through my slightly sweaty hair. I moved my hand down to where his private was, grabbed it, and started moving up and down slowly, but surly making him aroused. He groaned softly while still kissing me like a mad man.
"Mmmm finish me off please." He begged telling me that he's close to the edge