Chapter 8

Amanda's POV

"Hurry up! I want to see how sexy you look in your dress!" Alesha shouts in the dressing room. I burst out in laughter and finish putting on my dress. I open the door and Alesha's jaw drops clear to the floor. 
"You look HOT!" Alesha exclaims.

"Really!?!" I ask a bit surprised.

"Babe, the black looks great on you! Just don't bend over cause we don't want to see your ass." she giggles. I burst into laughter again. I turn to look in the mirror to find that Alesha is completely right. The black dress hugs my body just right and makes me look beautiful! 

"I gotta buy this!" I yelp and go to change back into my other clothing. Once I'm finished we walk to check out in fits of giggles and as I'm about to pay Alesha hands the man her card.
"You don't need to do that darling!" I say.

"Oh, well you paid for lunch and that was much more than this dress so I owe you." she smiles, grabs the bag and my hand. We walk out to the car together talking about all the crazy outfits we tried. Once at the house I invite her in to watch some movies and hang with Simon and I.
"Sure! I would love to!" she smiles. I jump out of the car and run inside. Once in the living room Alesha and I see Simon asleep on the couch.

"Hey, I know where some permanent markers are." I giggle.

"Let's do it!" she jumps and I run upstairs and get several colored markers. I run downstairs and both of us sign our names on his face and then draw all over. After we are done Alesha steps away and I smile.

"Should I wake him?" I whisper.

"Do it." she claps and I look at him trying to figure out what to do. I finally just lean in and kiss him softly. Once he comes to he starts kissing me back and then pulls away.

"Sleep well?" I ask, trying not to laugh.

"Yup. Shopping go well?" he asks.

"Yes, I brought Alesha home so we could watch a movie." I smile.

"Alright well, let me use the restroom then we will pop one in." he smiles and then walks into the bathroom. Alesha and I both burst into laughter and just wait.

Simon's POV

I walk into the restroom and close the door behind me. I finish up and while I'm washing my hands I notice I have writing all over my face.

"Amanda!!!" I yelp and she barges into the bathroom and shuts the door behind her. Once she looks at me she starts laughing really hard and I just smile because this is the first I've seen her laugh so hard.

"Yessss?" she says.

"Your really gonna get it now!" I say and pin her against the door.

"NO! Alesha's here." she whispers through gritted teeth.

"Oh babe, I'm not gonna do that! I'm gonna do something so much worse than that." I grin.

"What's that?" she asks, putting her hands on my waist and pulling me closer.

"I'm gonna make you wish I would just that." I smile and then begin to kiss her neck softly. I feel her hands ball in my shirt as my hands wander all over her body. I make sure to teasae her just enough that it will last until Alesha leaves. After about five minutes I can tell she's melted so I pull away and she frowns.

"Siiiiiii." she whines and grabs my shirt.

"Sorry, but Alesha's waiting." I smirk and then walk out, pulling her along with me. We walk out and Alesha is one the phone with tears going down her face. When she hangs up she comes over to me and breaks down in my arms.

"What's wrong?" I whisper.

"D-David." she cries out and my grip tightens on her.

"What's wrong with him?" I ask.

"He was in a wreck and is in the hospital. He's in critical condition." she says.

"Okay, how about we go to the hospital and sit with David." I smile and we all walk to the car. After about twenty minutes we walk in and are directed to the private waiting room because David is still in surgery.

-5 hrs later-

I sit with Amanda in my arms and Alesha is laying in the floor, covered with Amanda's jacket. Both sleeping very peacefully. I sit holding Amanda tightly and then the door flys open and both girls are startled awake. It's the doctor and he has a smile on his face.

"I have news." he smiles.

"Well." Alesha says.

"Mr.Walliams is doing very well! Surgery is done and he is now in recovery sleeping." he smiles.

"C-can I see him?" Alesha stutters.

"Of course but only one visitor." the doctor says sternly.

"Okay, We'll wait here Alesha and you go back. He's your husband." I smile and she nods softly, then going back with the doctor. Amanda lays back down on my chest and begins drawing small circles. That's how I know she's thinking.
"What you thinking about babe?" I whisper softly.

"Everything." she sighs and I look down so I can see her eyes.

"Hmmm, I do that sometimes." I mumble.

"Why did you take me in after finding out about Chris?" she asks.

"You really wanna know why?" I ask. She nods her head and I sit her up in my lap with her legs on either side of me.
"Because, when I first seen you I knew you were hurting. Like a little girl so afraid that every man in this world would hurt her. She made scars because that's the only way she could relieve the other physical pains but, that never worked for the mental pain that she was feeling. After about a month, I found myself falling in love with this beautiful woman who I never thought I would. Her blonde hair and carmel brown eyes. Her small hands and cute cackle. Then, there was the first time I seen you cry. It made me want to kill the bastard who made you hurt and I would have been in jail but I was to concerned with you first. When we first made love, now we weren't in a relationship but it all felt so right and it was almost to good to be true for me. I had to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. Now, here we are in this hospital together with our friends and I still have the person I fell for. She still has her beautiful blonde hair and her carmel eyes but those eyes sparkle now and her cackle seems more real than when we first met. I would give my life just to see that everyday of my life for the rest of my life." I say thoughtfully and I look up to see Amanda's face red and she's crying hard.

"Si, I love you." she whispers.

"I love you to baby." I smile and she hide her face in my neck, while wrapping her hands tightly around my waist.