Chapter 3

Simon's POV
~3 days later~

I'm finishing eating dinner alone because Amanda is asleep and Lauren is gone for a month on some model shoot or something. I go to put a bite in my mouth when there is this terrifying scream from upstairs. I drop my fork and speed upstairs. There in the bathroom is Amanda, laying on the floor just screaming, shaking, and crying. I lay in the floor beside her and just hold her body tightly until she calms down and get's quiet. I know somethings wrong but she won't ever tell me. She still hasn't told me whats up. I just keep hold of her and listen to her breathing steady. Through everything that she has going on I feel really bad. Chris got put away but she doesn't know that and I'm not telling her either. She did love him but she also wanted out. If I told her about Chris she would shatter when she's just getting herself together.

"I'm ready t-to talk about it." she stutters. I nod softly and she takes a deep breath before speaking.
"I met him a few years ago." she starts, "He was so sweet and charming. He always caught me with his eyes and the first few months were fantastic. Then he came home one day, drunk and probably high. I said one word and he...." she freezes and balls up her fists and tears run down her face.

"He hit you." I state softly and she nods her head at me, rubbing her arm up and down. A tear starts to run down her face and I know talking about this is hard for her.

"After a few times of that he started making me have sex with him and it was so hard for me. I screamed and cried for help but no one ever heard me. After a few years I met you in the coffee shop and you didn't hurt me or anything. You were so sweet and talked to me. But I was afraid you would do the same as Chris." she whispers.

"I would never put a hand on you Mandy. You deserve so much better than Chris. You'll find that perfect someone even if it's in a few years." I smile.

"Let's face it Simon, there's no one for me. The one I thought could be it is taken and Chris is the only one who would ever take me." she sighs and stands up.

"Where are you going?" I ask, grabbing her hand.

"Back home to face the music. I can't stay here forever." she whispers.

"Y-you can't. I'm not letting you." I say, standing in front of her and blocking her path.

"There's something your not telling me. What's going on?" she asks, crossing her arms.

"I...C-Chris um..." I stumble over every word.

"What about Chris? Simon what did you do?" she asks sternly.

"Chris is in prision." I mumble.

"What!?!" she exclaims.
"What did you do? Why would you call the Police!" she screams.

"Amanda, I didn't and even if I did he's hurting you! That's where he deserves to be!" I yelp.

"It's not your choice! You don't get to make those kind of decisions for me! I'm a grown woman! I don't need you!!" she screams again with tears down her face. She pushes past me and walks outside. I look out the window and she has her hands to her face crying her eyes out. I walk out infront of her and just stare.
"I loved him!" she yells and slaps my chest hard.

"I didn't call the cops!" I yell back and grab her wrist when she goes to hit me again. I pull her to me and her lips crash against mine. I'm still holding her wrist tightly and I have the other arm wrapped tightly around her waist. She pulls away, shaking her head and starts running. 

Amanda's POV

 I pull away from Simon and just start running as fast as my legs will take me. I don't love him or even like him. I love Chris....don't I. I keep running and I hear Simon behind me but I'm faster than he is. It starts to rain so hard I can barely see infront of me. I turn down an alley and I hear footsteps run right past. I slide down the wall drowning in my thoughts and letting my tears slide down my face. 

'You don't even like Simon.' I tell myself. 'You love Chris." I tell myself again trying to convince myself. But there's my heart that just keeps pulling at me. I know my choice but it's a taken choice. I hear Simon's voice calling my name and I know for sure he's probably going to see me.

"Simon!" I yelp and I hear foot steps approaching. I hide behind a trashcan and call Simon's name again. The footsteps get closer and Simon appears around the corner. I rise up slowly and he see's me and runs at me.

"Mandy." he says and hugs me tightly. It's still raining but I don't really care that much. Simon's arms are wrapped around me tightly and that's all that matters right now to me. He starts to walk but my legs just don't want to move at all. He lets out a sigh and picks me up bridal style. I lay against his chest and just wait to get home. Once inside he puts me down and for the first time I look into his deep brown eyes and see how handsome he is. He stares back at me with a smile and he looks so adorable. He leans in and kisses me softly making my face heat. His hand slips up and shirt that is sticking to my skin because I'm so wet and so is her. We make out way to his room, peeling clothes off of each other all the way there. Once in the bed there was no stopping. We wanted what was now ours.

Lauren's POV

I pull into the driveway due to the fact that sense wether is so bad my flight was cancelled and I was not staying at the airport. I run up to the door and go in shutting it back quietly, since Mandy and Simon are probably asleep givin how late it is. I start walking in and almost trip over a soak and wet shirt. I look down and there's a trail of clothes leading up the stairs. I follow the trail hoping and praying it's not what I think it is. I sling open the door and there are Simon and Amanda in the bed, covered and sleeping in each others arms. I close the door and walk back to my car in tears. 

"He cheated on me." I whisper.

Simon's POV

I wake up to the sun in my face and a beautiful woman in my arms. I look down and her golden hair is in her face as she sleeps. I slowly move it out of her face and she lets out a deep breath. She's so beautiful and so amazing.  I hear a car door shut and I jump a bit and put some clothes on. I walk down stairs, picking up every peice as I go. I look outside and it's Lauren but she's crying. 'Your in deep shit now.' I say to myself.