Chapter 1: The Return of Tanya Banks

A/N: Whenever it's Tanya's P.O.V., she calls everybody by their ring names. When it's Vivian's P.O.V., she calls by their real names. 

Sasha's P.O.V.

I was excited, but at the same time, nervous. This was the first time in 6 months that my twin sister, Tanya Banks, real name, Vivian Maria Varnado, would be returning to WWE. She appeared on Raw when I was still at NXT. These past months have felt empty without her and I'm glad she'll be coming back. I've called and communicated through social media with her, but it's not the same. If it weren't for that lunatic bastard hurting her.

Yeah, you heard me. Dean Ambrose a.k.a Jonathan Good, used to date my sister. They met when she saved his ass from getting beaten up back at NXT. They began talking and soon after, started dating both in and out of the ring. Those two were happy together. She tamed the crazy side of Dean Ambrose. It was as if she was his anchor. He binded himself to her in times of trouble.

However, all that changed. That night, when he cheated on her with none other than her biggest enemy. Summer Rae. He interrupted a match between them two and that caused Tanya to get distracted and Summer got the win. The next thing that happened sickened me. Summer got up and kissed him. What made it worse was that Dean kissed her back passionately.....IN FRONT OF MY SISTER.

Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, Charlotte Flair, and I all raced down to the ring. Roman and Seth beat up Dean, while Charlotte and I took Summer. After getting my sister out of the ring, we took her to the back and comforted her. It cut me deep to see my only sister heartbroken and damaged in front of me.

What else happened? That led her to turning heel. She was in a match alongside Emma and because of the breakup, she hit Emma in the back with a steel chair and that shocked everybody. She ended up raising her and Emma's opponent's arms. She was basically like how I was at NXT in a way. Of course, her heel turn was scripted, so Emma didn't take it personally. But, she asked for a heel turn because she wanted to change and she got it. In the ring, she's careless except to her allies. Outside, she's the sweetest person anybody will know.

That night, she made a promise. She promised she would come back after a while. She promised that she would get revenge on Dean and Summer. We promised her, we would stay by her side and never betray her. Now, Roman has sort of made amends with Dean. However, Charlotte and I can't wait to see Tanya take on Summer.

I was currently behind the curtain. Vivian told me she would surprise us at the ring. She never told me when though. Anyway, my theme played and I walked out, greeted with screaming fans as I did my entrance and walked down the ramp. I got to the ring and got inside before I was handed a microphone and my music stopped as the crowd got slightly quiet.

"6 months ago, I had my sister. She and I were unstoppable. We dominated together, but she gained the women's respect, even the men. However, Dean Stinking Ambrose made the hugest mistake. He chose a person who can't even fend for herself over a woman who is badass. My sister, Tanya Banks will not be betrayed again. I promise that I will always have her back no matter what. However, I'm glad I'm not the only one." I said as I looked straight.

Just then, Charlotte's theme played as the crowd went wild. She came out and extended her arms out before twirling around and then walking to the ring. She got inside as she got a mic also. Her music stopped and she held the mic to her. "None of this would've happened. Summer Rae decided to ruin Dean and Tanya's relationship. Dean was an idiot for going along with it. Because of this, Tanya has left. Summer Rae, once my best friend returns, be ready. Because you'll be on your knees begging for mercy. Wooooooo!"

I smiled as I high-fived her.

Soon, Seth's theme played. He walked out and walked down the ramp as Charlotte and I looked on. He stood next to Charlotte and got a microphone as well. "Tanya Banks has been a strong fighter. Dean was lucky to have someone like her. Too bad he lost her to someone else. He deserved it for cheating on her with her biggest enemy. I'm glad to say she's moved on and doing well. Ambrose, I hope you're watching with your little Barbie doll. Because the Architect is gonna take out the Lunatic."

After he said that, Roman's theme hit and out he came with a mic. He walked to the ring and got inside as he looked at the crowd. "Tanya is an amazing woman. She was badass, along with her sister. Dean was lucky to have someone as real as her. Too bad he lost her. She's completely different now, and Dean, you mess with my sister, I'll mess with you." he said as he dropped the mic.

Soon, Dean's theme hit and we rolled our eye as he came out with his side chick. I glared as she had her hands all over him. They got inside the ring and Summer got a mic. Summer looked at Charlotte and I. "There's a reason why Dean chose me and not that stupid little best friend of yours. It's because I'm attractive and am the right person for him." she said.

"You? Summer, please. Rusev couldn't stand a chance with you. Neither did Fandango. These guys dumped you because they found real women that aren't afraid to be who they are and aren't plastic bitches like you. My sister isn't stupid. Unlike you, she fights well and doesn't give up. She doesn't have to use her looks to be liked. She uses her skills and she is very special and that's why we love her. Nobody likes you, Summer." I told her.

"You know what? I-" she was cut off by the music I smirked to.

(Play video)

We all looked and saw my sister's video playing on the titantron. It showed her best wrestling submissions and it showed her smirking at the camera as there were camera flashes and she waved her hands over her face, showing off her 'BOSS' rings and smiled, showing her glasses. Next, it showed her performing her finishers on different opponents.

The crowd went wild and I smiled as I saw her walk out. She smirked as she flipped her dark red hair and removed her glasses. She placed them on top of her head and began walking down the ramp. Summer and Dean had shocked looks on their faces. Tanya then got onto the apron and got inside.

I handed her my mic and she smirked. "Oh. Summer, Summer, Summer. Still the same as ever. How's "dancing" working out for you?" she asked. She was about to lunge at her, but Dean held her back. "Oh, did I touch a nerve? Well, too bad. You think you're the best one? Sweetheart, please. You're looking at a 4x NXT Women's Champion, a 3x Divas Champion, and a 3x Smackdown Women's Champion. Unlike you, I've always seen you tap out and lose every match you've ever had." she explained.

The others and I laughed at Summer and Dean's pissed off faces. "Well, Ambrose. Long time, no see. Did you escape the mental institute again? They're probably looking for your crazy, lunatic ass. Seems like you've lost your touch." she told him. He glared daggers at her, which only made her chuckle. "But, don't worry. Have fun with your little dancer. I found someone a lot better." she told him before she threw the mic at his face. He glared with a look of confusion as he held his face as well as Summer's.

What happened next caught everybody off guard. Even Roman and Charlotte. The crowd went completely wild with cheers, wolf whistles, and screaming. However, I just smirked, since I knew this was coming.

Tanya turned and jumped on Seth, wrapping her legs around his waist and arms around his neck as his arms went around her waist. She crashed her lips to his and they made out in the middle of the ring. Dean was shocked since his eyes were completely wide and Summer just stood there shaking her head. Seth and Tanya pulled away before she jumped off him.

She punched Summer and sent her to the ground as Seth and Roman held Dean in place by his arms. Tanya grabbed Summer's hair and slammed her face into the turnbuckle before she got her and hit her with a brutal Spear that made the bitch lay motionless. Tanya stood up and looked at Dean. She lifted her leg and kicked her foot into his face, sending him down. She got him and soon performed the Skywalker on him.

After she took down her enemy and ex-boyfriend, she stood up. Dean and Summer lay in the ring, her completely out and Dean with a shocked look on his face as he looked at the ground. We all grabbed each other's arms and raised them, celebrating my sister's return.