Chapter 66: A New Feud, A Dream Match

Charlotte's P.O.V.

I was getting ready for a match against Ronda Rousey. It was going to be a match where the winner gets to face Tanya for the Raw Women's Championship at the next PPV. Ever since the whole situation with Summer Rae and Samoa Joe, it was brought a whole new side to all of us. It's even brought us closer.

Since the brand split ended, Tanya, Bayley, Sasha, and I have reunited with Becky as the Four Horsewomen and spend more time together just like our days back at NXT.

I was already behind the curtain as Ronda was already in the ring. I had my white gear on and was ready to go. My best friend was going to be backstage watching the match.

My theme played and I walked out and did my entrance. "Her opponent! From the Queen City, Charlotte Flair!" JoJo announced. I walked down the ramp and took off my robe before doing a cartwheel. I got inside the ring and eyed Ronda as she kept hers' on me.

The bell rang and we circled each other before locking up.

*10 Minutes Later*

I waited for Ronda to get up as I leaned against the ropes for support. She has been beating my ass, but I've been kicking out and getting out of he submission. As she turned around, I ran and hit her with a Spear. I then went for a pin. "One! Two!" Ronda kicked out.

"Stay down, bitch!" I yelled as I punched her. I got up and was about to grab her until...

(Play Video)

"No way! It's them! Can it be?!" Michael asked.

"It's the Faux Horsewomen from NXT!" Renee said.

"Ronda's best friends from NXT are here!" Corey said.

I looked at the ramp as the all too familiar theme played. The crowd was a mix of cheers and boos. Suddenly, I was attacked from behind, causing the bell to ring. I felt a gang of people kicking and punching me. Once they were done, I looked and saw Jessamyn Duke, Marina Shafir, Shayna Baszler, Mia Yim, and Ronda Rousey looking at me with smirks on their faces.

Ronda grabbed me and locked me in the Armbar. I screamed and thrashed my legs as her teammates cheered her on.

"Hold on! Charlotte's got some backup!" Michael exclaimed.

"The Four Horsewomen are here! Help your girl out!" Rene said.

The crowd suddenly bursted into loud cheering as Sasha, Bayley, and Becky slid into the ring. They all began beating up rookies, but they were outnumbered. Ronda let me go to help her teammates. I held my arm as I got up and walked over, pulling Marina off of Bayley. Suddenly, she punched me in the face, sending me to the ground.

Sierra. Hotel. India. Echo. Lima. Delta. S.H.I.E.L.D.

"Hell yeah!" Renee said.

I smirked as the Faux Horsewomen looked on in fear as Tanya ran down the ramp. She slid in the ring and took down Jessamyn and Shayna with a Double Clothesline. She hit Ronda with a Roundhouse Kick. Marina went for a Clothesline, but was met with the Falcon Arrow. Mia went after her, but was hit with a Spear.

All five of us got up and smirked at the fallen Faux Horsewomen. We held up the four fingers before grabbing each one. The crowd was going absolutely insane. We grabbed them and locked them into our submissions.

Bayley locked Jessamyn into the Figure Four.

Sasha locked Marina in the Bank Statement.

Becky locked Shayna in the Dis-Arm-Her.

I locked Mia in the Figure Eight.

Tanya locked Ronda in the Hell's Gate.

After a while, we let them go and they rolled out of the ring. We got together and raised each other's arms as my theme played. I hugged Tanya before the rest joined in. We held up four fingers as we glared at the other five walking backwards up the ramp.

"What does this mean?!" Michael asked.

"It's a dream match waiting to happen!" Renee said.

"With Tanya Reigns, the most dominant female in WWE history as part of the real Four Horsewomen, who knows what'll happen?" Corey asked.

A/N: I figured since Tanya is a part of the Four Horsewomen in this story, I figured I put Mia Yim with Ronda and the others since she's great friends with them outside the ring.