Chapter 40: Gender Reveal & Baby Shower

A/N: Hey, lovelies. I'm feeling a little okay now ever since Roman/Joe's announcement and Dean's somehow forced heel turn. So, here's an update I'm sure a lot of you have been waiting for. Enjoy ❤

Vivian's P.O.V.

It has been two months since Samoa Joe attacked me and I was put in the hospital. He was arrested and is serving serious jail time. He deserves that for trying to hurt me. Vince had fired his ass and now everything was okay, at least for now. Other than that, I'm also glad Summer Rae hasn't been in our lives since she got fired. I'm glad both of those psychos are gone. We have restraining orders against them. They violate them, instant prison time for them both.

I was already six months pregnant.

Today was the day of my baby shower and gender reveal. I was wearing the same black dress I wore to last year's Hall Of Fame ceremony. My hair was hidden with a hat since it was the color of the baby's gender. I didn't know what the color was, since Colby dyed it and told me to keep it hidden and not look.

My makeup was done by Sarah and Galina. Jon and I gave out invitations to friends and family of ours for the baby shower. Luckily, we got every single one of them.

Our list consisted of the following people:
•Joe
•Colby
•Galina
•Sarah
•Ashley
•Rebecca
•Mercedes
•Our mom
•Mikaze
•Pam
•Aaron (Pam's fiancé)
•Joshua
•Jonathan
•Trinity
•Dwayne
•Tamina
•Ronda
•Nia
•Paul
•Stephanie

"Are you nervous?" Jon asked me. I sighed and shook my head. "No. Are you?" I asked him. "No. I'm anxious." he said. I chuckled before he led me outside to our backyard. We stood in the middle of it. "If it's a girl, I'm gonna tackle you in a huge bear hug." he said. "But, no need to be nervous. As long as the baby's healthy."

I giggled before I kissed his cheek. He knelt down and gently kissed my baby bump. "I love you so much. Both of you." he said. I felt the baby kick me and his hand. He got up and kissed me passionately. We stood there, looking at the beautiful sight of the sun starting to set. The orange and yellow sky looking extremely beautiful.

We stayed outside for a good hour and a half until our guests began arriving. The legends and Superstars really enjoyed the sight of the baby shower. Everybody brought gifts that I set in a tower style on one of the tables.

"Okay, everybody. Gather around." I said. Everybody did and they were all standing close to each other.

"Thank you all for coming to this baby shower. I am so grateful to have people like you I like to call my friends and family. We want all of you to enjoy this party, so that's why we have baby shower games we've planned. Who wants to get this going?" I asked. They all cheered.

"Take it away, Galina." I said.

"First, we have the first game which is the changing a diaper while blindfolded. The mother will have her own team while the father has his own. Who wants to be on Team Vivian and Team Jon?" she asked.

All the females walked to my side while the males went to Jon's.

"Alright, everybody. Let's blindfold them." Galina said as she blindfolded me and Joe blindfolded Jon. They were the hosts of the baby shower. "Everybody ready?" I heard Joe ask. They all cheered. "Three, two, one, go!" he said.

I began fumbling my hands around the baby doll, trying to change the diaper if I could. "Come on, V!" I heard Ashley say. All the girls were cheering me on while the guys were encouraging Jon.

"Team Jon scores one point!" Joe said. The guys all cheered as I laughed, taking off my blindfold. Joe wrote a line on the chalkboard on the left titled 'Team Jon'. I playfully glared at my man before I kissed his cheek.

"Next, we're going to have the baby bottle chugging contest. Both bottles are filled with apple juice. The first one who finishes scores a point." Galina explained.

"Ready, set, go!" everybody said.

Jon and I began chugging our bottles. "Chug, chug, chug, chug, chug!" all of our guests chanted. The girls and guys all recorded videos and snapped photos. We held hands through the contest. "Come on, Dude! You got this!" I heard Mikaze say. I noticed that his bottle was half full while mine was almost finished.

I chugged faster before I rose my bottle. "Team Vivian scores one point!" Sarah said. The girls cheered as Pam and Rebecca hugged me. My purple-haired sister pat my shoulder.

We continued playing so many shower games from guessing how many gumballs were in the huge bottle to guessing what the gender is. So far, 'Boy' had 20 and 'Girl' had 23.

"Alright, everybody. The moment you've all been waiting for...the gender reveal! Everybody get ready. Vivian's hair will tell the color." Colby said.

Jon came over and held my hand. I placed the other on the hat and smiled at everyone's anxious faces. "Ready?" I asked. They all cheered. I smiled as I slowly took off the hat.

The color came out.....

Pink!

I gasped and cheered as everybody else cheered wildly, the girls all jumping up and down. They came over and hugged me one by one. Jon got me and spun me around before kissing me. "We're having a Daddy's Little Angel!" he said happily. "I knew it!"

I laughed as Joe came over, along with Colby. He picked me up and hugged me. "We're having a niece!" he said. "Yep! You sure are!" I told him with a huge smile. We all group hugged before we put our fists in, making everybody clap and cheer again.