Chapter 54: Late Night Comfort

A/N: This will be a short chapter

  Vivian's P.O.V.

  Jon and I were at the hotel now. I was still heartbroken at my sister's words. I blocked her from Instagram and changed her name on my phone. The guys and Ashley have been trying to heal me, but it's no use. Not even Pam can get a word out of Mercedes. I don't understand what infected her brain to make her do this. Was I really a bad sister? Was all of this really my fault? What the hell did I do to deserve this?

  "Babe, you okay?"

  I looked and saw Jon there with a towel in hand. He looked like he was going to take a shower. I shook my head before he came over to me. He grabbed my hand and wrapped an arm around me. I felt tears in my eyes as he kissed my head. "Shh, Darling. I'm here. It's okay." he reassured me. "No, it's not." I replied.

  "Babe, look at me." he told me. He gently lifted my chin up, my brown eyes meeting his beautiful blue ones.

  "She's not worth it anymore. Don't focus on her right now. You finally made her pay. That's enough for now. If she doesn't want you in her life, then that's on her. Not you. Remember, you still have your mom, Joe, Colby, Sarah, Galina, JoJo, Becky, Ashley, and Pam. Most importantly, you have me and Emily." he explained. "She wouldn't want to see her mom in pain and crying. It'd make her feel that way as well."

  He did have a point there.

"Fuck Mercedes. All that matters is that you have a husband and daughter to think about. You still have people who love you. Everybody's on your side, Vivian. Remember that. Now, can I see that beautiful smile of yours?" he asked. I shook my head and he sighed. It was then a smirk formed on his face. "I think I know what will."

  My eyes widened. "Don't you dare-"

   I laughed as he started tickling me. "J-Jon! Stop!" I said as he continued tickling me. The both of us laughing, mostly me. "Tickle, tickle, tickle." he sung playfully. I laughed until he stopped, which ended up in me breathing heavily.

"I'm gonna have a shower. Want to join?" he asked. A smirk formed on my face as I kissed him. "Thank God I'm on the pill now." I said before grabbing his hand and pulling him into the bathroom. I giggled as he kissed my neck and closed the bathroom door...