Chapter 74: Tanya, Bayley, & Seth V.S. Baron, Ronda, and Jessamyn

A/N: I'm going to have Tanya induct someone into the Hall Of Fame, but idk who to choose

  A/N: I'm going to have Tanya induct someone into the Hall Of Fame, but idk who to choose. I've been getting Roman as a suggestion, but I kinda think Chyna. What do my lovely readers think? Should Tanya induct Roman or Chyna? Let me know in the comments or PMs, lovelies

Vivian's P.O.V.

  "I swear those minions are getting on my last nerve." I said as I sat in catering with my Horsewomen, Paige, and The Shield. I was going to be in a 6-person mixed tag-team match with Seth and Bayley against Baron, Jessamyn, and Ronda. It was going to be the main event of Raw tonight.

  Roman had finished a match against Randy.

  Charlotte and Becky won against Mia Yim and Shayna Baszler with Sasha as the special guest referee.

  I was holding Emily in my arms. We brought her to see her aunts and uncles here at work.

  "All they do is complain on who is the real Four Horsewomen and shit. I mean, come on. Anybody can call themselves that." Becky added.

"Well, tonight we can shut them up." Seth said. "But, they won't shut up no matter what." Roman added. "He's right. They won't listen to reason and just complain. They won't stop." Dean added.

  I sighed as I leaned my forehead against his shoulder. He wrapped an arm around me before one of the tech guys came over to us. "You're match is on next." he said before leaving. I smiled before kissing Emily's head. "Mommy and Daddy will be right back, Babygirl." I said as I handed her over to Becky.

We looked at the monitor and saw Baron, Ronda, and Jessamyn already in the ring.

  I got my Raw Women's title and Jon helped clip it around my waist. We were all in our gear and as for mine, well, let's just say Dean picked it out for me.

 We were all in our gear and as for mine, well, let's just say Dean picked it out for me

  Sierra. Hotel. India. Echo. Lima. Delta. S.H.I.E.L.D.

  Me, Dean, and Seth all walked out and glared at our opponents. "Their opponents! First, being accompanied by the Intercontinental Champion, Dean Ambrose, representing The Shield, the team of the Universal Champion, Seth Rollins and the Raw Women's Champion, Tanya Ambrose!"