Chapter 6: Commentary

(Bold and Italic: Michael Cole, Jerry, and JBL

Bold: Roman Reigns

Italics: Tanya Banks)
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

*The Following Week*

Tanya's P.O.V.

I was walking with Seth, hand-in-hand until I saw Renee and a cameraman approach us. "Excuse me, Tanya? Congratulations on your victory over Dean Ambrose last week. However, what are your thoughts about him acting differently ever since you revealed your relationship with Seth?" she asked. I just chuckled as Seth and I looked at each other.

"Thank you, Renee. Also, my thoughts? I'm glad that he's pissed off. He now gets to feel the pain I felt when he chose that blonde bimbo over me. I bet he's thinking 'Oh, why did I do this?' or 'I regret hurting her'. I could care less about what he thinks. I could care less about what he tries to do. I've found someone way better. Someone who always has my back and doesn't hurt me." I said before I looked at Seth. He kissed me and I kissed back.

"Also, what are your thoughts on Dean and Summer's relationship, considering you were his first girlfriend?" she asked. I scoffed. "Honestly, Renee, I believe their relationship is based only on hookups. I mean, every week, they eat each others' faces in the ring and backstage as well. Summer believes she can beat me, no matter how many times I achieve victory. Please. She has never held a single title. Every time she faced me, she either ran away or tapped out. Summer Rae can never be a Boss like me or my sister. Believe that." I explained.

"Thanks, Renee." Seth told her. She smiled and nodded before leaving. Soon, one of the tech guys came over to us. "Tanya, Stephanie wanted me to inform you that you will be on commentary tonight with Roman Reigns, while Sasha takes on Dana Brooke." he explained. I nodded before Seth and I hugged. "See you." he told me. "See you." I told him before hugged and pulled away.

I met up with Roman went to Jerry "The King", Michael Cole, and JBL. (A/N: I miss Jerry the most. He was funny, yet cool.) Roman and I put on our headgear.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, joining us on commentary, Roman Reigns and Tanya Banks. Hello, guys. Nice to have you here." Jerry greeted us.

"Why, thank you, Jerry. Pleased to meet you." Roman said as I chuckled.

Just then Dana's music played and she came out with Charlotte escorting her. She did her pose, and then walked down the ramp.

"So, Tanya. You seem to have a heated rivalry with Summer Rae. What's the cause of this?" Michael asked me.

"It goes way back to NXT. She brainwashed my sister into joining her as the BFFs and was trying to turn my own sister against me. She tried to ruin my life. When Dean and I got together at NXT, she tried to hook up with him and flirt with him. She tried to sabotage me in many ways. However, I managed to save my sister from that blonde bimbo's clutches and the Bank sisters were reunited and my relationship with Dean was saved. However, he threw that away by cheating on me with her." I explained.

"Wow. That must have been really hurtful." JBL said.

"I managed. I got my sister back and I found someone better." I said. "I have a best friend who is like another sister to me. Last, but not least, I have someone who is like an overprotective big brother." I said as I patted Roman's shoulder.

"Damn right. Nobody messes with my little sister." he said, making the guys laugh.

My sister's music played and she came out and did her entrance before walking down the ramp. She smiled at me and waved, which I did in return, followed by a thumbs up. When she got to the apron, she came and hugged me, which I returned before she had to go to the ring. Okay. I broke character there, but I don't care.

The bell rang and Sasha and Dana locked with each other before Sasha performed Clotheslines on her.

"Roman, what are your thoughts on Tanya and her sister?" Michael asked.

"They're pretty great fighters. They know what to do when they get in the ring and I know that they work hard to try and get to the top." Roman told them.

"It's such a shame Dean lost a badass woman like Tanya here. Don't get me wrong. He's my boy. He's more than a brother to me. He's family. However, I've known Tanya for as long as I can remember and I am still pissed by the fact he hurt her." Roman said before Sasha performed a Tilt-A-Whirl takedown and took Dana down. She proceeded to hit her with the Bankrupt before getting up.

Dana attempted to Clothesline Sasha, but Sasha kicked her before getting her up and hitting her with the Backstabber. She then locked Dana in the Bank Statement. Immediately, Dana tapped out and Sasha rose up. "Here is your winner by submission, Sasha Banks!" JoJo announced. I took off my headgear as did Roman and I went inside the ring. I raised my sister's arm and smiled at her. I then walked out and followed Roman backstage.

We went to catering with Sasha and I saw Dean there with Summer and some random guy from backstage. I rolled my eyes before I got a couple fries and a water and sat down as Roman got a meal as well as a water. Sasha got a small salad and a water as well. We both got a table away from Dean and Summer and sat down. I began to eat my fries until Roman spoke up.

"So, looking forward to the club next week?" Roman asked. "Sure. I have an interview that day, but it's somewhere at lunchtime. So, I'll be able to go to the club." I explained. "I'll go too. If Mikaze feels like it." Sasha said. "It's gonna be fun, Sash. I know it." I told her. "You're gonna get drunk or what?" Roman told me. "Nah. That shit is nasty. I'm having soda." I said, making them both laugh.