Chapter 63: Husband To The Rescue

Third Person P.O.V.

  "I'm going to murder those bastards. They've caused my family enough damage already." Jon said as paced back and forth. Everybody had crashed in to get some rest. It was Joe, Ashley, and Mercedes who were trying to calm him down. They were all outside and he was on the hood of his car, sitting down.

"Jon, what's on your mind? What will you do?" Mercedes asked. He looked at his sister-in-law and got off the hood on the car. "I'm gonna go and find her right now. Tag along if you guys want, but were splitting up when we get there." he said.

  Everybody went inside to get some flashlights and stuff they would need. Jon got Luna's leash and clicked it onto her collar. First, he went to the hallway and found Sarah and Colby looking and taking care of Emily. They were on the bed, the lady holding her. He couldn't help but smile at the sight. He knew they wanted kids and Emily was the right calling.

  "Where are you going?" Colby asked as they looked at him. "Going to find Vivian. I'm not stopping. Ashley, Joe, and Mercedes are going with me." he explained. "Jon, we're going to find her. You just need to rest." Sarah said.

  Everybody knew Jon was in bad shape. He hadn't slept since the news, he hadn't eaten anything, he was feeling depressed, and had dark circles under his eyes. He even looked a little paler than usual.

  "I don't need rest. I need to find my wife. I need to reunite my daughter with her mother. Even if I end up not making it, I don't care. As long as I find my wife." he said.

  He walked over to them and looked at his sleeping daughter. "Daddy will be right back, Darling. If this is goodbye, I want you to know that I will always love you and never stop. Thanks for giving me a reason to live. I love you, Babygirl." he told her before kissing her head.

  He hugged his brother and friend before leaving with Luna. He saw his sister-in-law and friends there, ready to go.

  "Let's make those bastards pay." he said as they made their way out of the  house they were renting for a bit. They all went to the car and got in. Jon started the engine and immediately pulled out of the driveway before speeding off.

  Meanwhile.....

  Vivian screamed in pain as Samoa Joe whipped her with the belt on her back. Summer kicked her in the stomach and laughed at her. "You will never be in Jon's life again, bitch!" she screeched at her. Samoa Joe punched Vivian in the face and she already felt the black eye beginning to form.

  "Jon!" she called out in tears, desperate for her husband to come save her, since she couldn't defend herself at this point.

  "He's not coming! He doesn't deserve you! I'm gonna be his wife!" Summer screeches before she punched her in the gut, making her scream in pain. Vivian cried and screamed as they continued torturing and beating on her.

  'Jon, please help me! I need you!' she mentally screamed.

  What she didn't know was that he was coming and he was coming....with a vengeance.