Chapter 57: Paige & Tanya V.S. Eva and Sasha

*One Month Later*

*One Month Later*

Tanya's P.O.V.

After my victory last night I went out clubbing with the guys, Paige, and Charlotte. Not only to celebrate my victory, but also the guys'. Dean retained his title, Roman retained his and Seth won the Universal Championship from Brock Lesnar. The entire Shield had the gold and it was just amazing.

Also, the McMahons made an announcement that the brand split has officially come to an end. The Raw and SD titles will still be around, though. It's basically going back to how it was in 2013-2015.

Paige and I have become very close friends ever since she aligned herself with me. She has even become an ally to not only me, but my team as well. We asked her if she would like to join us, but she peacefully declined and said that I was meant to be the only female member of The Shield. She promised she would become a close ally, though. We accepted her decision. She has grown attached to Emily as well. Emily loves to pull and chew on Paige's hair, which makes it an adorable sight. I guess you can say Paige has been added to my list of best friends now.

She also has a match scheduled for Smackdown for the Smackdown Women's Championship against Alexa Bliss. I couldn't wait for that match.

Tonight, I was going to be in a tag-team match with Paige against Sasha and Eva Marie. I couldn't wait to get my hands on my sister and make her pay again.

I was already behind the curtain with the guys and Paige. I was in my gear for the night. Emily was back in the women's locker room under the protection of Bayley, Foxy, Lana, and Nia.

 Emily was back in the women's locker room under the protection of Bayley, Foxy, Lana, and Nia

"Ready, Darling?" Dean asked as he wrapped an arm around me. "You know damn right I am." I told him before grabbing the collar of his shirt and kissing him. The guys groaned as Paige chuckled. "Come on, how is Luantic Boss not adorable?" she said. "These two can't go one day without touching each other." Seth said as Roman nodded.

"Oh, hush. It's not like you and Sarah are quiet either." I retorted. Everybody 'Oooooo'ed as the Universal Champion chuckled. "Okay, okay." he said.