Chapter 21: Everything's Okay Now

Vivian's P.O.V.

I was with Jon in his locker room. Ever since the truth came out, I felt like such an idiot. I can't believe I didn't believe the one man I loved more than anything. I should've known something was going on. There's only one thing Jon and I can do; put the past behind us so we can move forward on our lives. Now, its time to start over again and give our relationship a fresh start.

I was sitting down as Jon had his head on my lap. I was stroking his damp hair. "Jon?" I asked. He looked up at me. "You haven't spoken since we got backstage. You don't need to hesitate. I forgive you." I reassured him. He sat up before standing up. He ran a hand through his hair. "I'm sorry. It's just...I can't stop feeling guilty. I can't forget what I did. I just...can't forgive myself." he said with tears in his eyes. He turned around, covering his face with one hand.

I stood up and walked to him. I gently wrapped my arms around him and lay my head against his back. "Jon. Please, look at me." I told him. He slowly turned around and he had tears streaming down his face. I wiped them away and placed a hand on his cheek. "Baby, you don't have to beat yourself up emotionally for it. It wasn't your fault. You were forced to. I don't blame you anymore. I forgive you. I missed you so much, Jon. Apparently, I never stopped loving you." I explained.

"I missed you too, Darling. More than anything." he told me. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his cheek. Jon wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me tightly. I missed this. I missed his warmth. His hugs. Basically, everything about him. I am just so happy to be back in his arms and that he's 100% honest with me now.

We stayed like that for a few minutes in each other's embrace. He pulled away slightly and looked at me. My brown eyes gazing into his ocean blue ones. He looked at my lips before looking at me. I knew what he was trying to say. "You don't have to ask." I reassured him.

He smiled slightly before he gently pressed his lips against mine. He caressed my back as he cupped my cheek. I wrapped my arms around him as he deepened the kiss. He squeezed my hip, making me gasp. He slipped his tongue into my mouth, the both of us fighting for dominance. He soon backed me up against the door. He kissed down from my jaw to my neck.

I moaned as he found my sensitive spot, gripping his hair. He lifted me up an lay me down on the couch, hovering over me. He kissed me again and was about to take off my shorts until I stopped him. He looked at me with nothing but love in his eyes. "Babe, I'm not ready yet. When I am, I want it to be somewhere else instead of the arena." I explained.

He got off me and nodded. "It's okay, Baby. I won't rush you." he told me. I got up and he held my hands in his. Jon rested his forehead against mine gently. "I love you, Vivian." he said. I smiled at his words. "I love you too, Jon." I replied. He lay down on the couch before pulling me to him. I lay down with my head on his chest. He grabbed my hand in his and wrapped an arm around me.

He began stroking my hair, which made me smile. "You're still so warm." I told him. "Only for you." he replied, kissing my head. "Here." he added. He reached into his pocket and pulled out the promise ring he gave me when we celebrated Valentine's Day. It was a beautiful sapphire ring that had the words 'Forever' engraved on the inside.

I remembered that day like it was yesterday.

*Flashback*

Jon and I were at a nearby fast food restaurant. We had finished bowling and go-kart racing. We sat down next to each other outside as we ate french fries. onion rings, burgers, and beers. He had just become the World Heavyweight Champion and we decided to celebrate it on Valentine's Day. Also, because it marked two and a half years of us being together.

"Are you having fun?" he asked me. I smiled and nodded. "Anywhere with you is fun, Babe." I replied. He got a french fry and held the other half out. I chuckled before I bit the other half. Our lips touched and I giggled as he smirked into the kiss. We pulled away and I took a sip of my beer.

"Here, Babe." he told me. He held a red heart box. I smiled and took it before opening it. I gasped as I saw a beautiful sapphire ring.

"Jon, it's beautiful! Thank you so much!" I told him with a kiss

"Jon, it's beautiful! Thank you so much!" I told him with a kiss. "It's a promise ring. I promise to never hurt you or make you unhappy. I promise that one day, I will marry you and have a happy life with you. I promise to always be by your side. I love you, Vivian Maria Varnado. Happy Valentine's Day." he explained.

"Happy Valentine's Day to you too, Jonathan Good. I love you, too." I told him before we hugged.

*End of flashback*

"You still have it." I told him. "Yeah. I couldn't give it to Summer because she didn't deserve it. You're the only girl who does." he told me. I smiled as he slipped the ring onto my finger. I lay my head back on his chest and sighed. "Everything's okay, now." I said. He nodded his head as he grabbed my hand again.