Chapter 47: #1 Contender Battle Royal

Two Weeks Later

Two Weeks Later

Tanya's P.O.V.

Tonight, I was competing in a Battle Royal with the other Raw ladies. The winner receives a shot at Charlotte for the Raw Women's Championship at the next PPV, TLC. The winner also gets to choose a stipulation.

You know what that means. I have to put my alliance with my sister and friends aside. Well, I've done a great job doing that throughout my career.

Dean and Seth had a tag-team match tonight. Roman was taking on Rusev for the United States Championship. My match was the kickoff of Monday Night Raw.

I was in my gear for the night. Sarah actually made it for me, since I was looking for something badass. It matched my new gimmick and the style was even more than what I usually wore.

I was backstage with all the girls. Charlotte was already sitting next to the commentary section.

"The following contest is a women's #1 contender battle royal! The winner will receive a future championship opportunity against Charlotte Flair for the Raw Women's Championship!" JoJo announced.

Sierra. Hotel. India. Echo. Lima. Delta. S.H.I.E.L.D.

The crowd went insane as I was the first one to come out. I walked out and smiled at the crowd. "Introducing first, Tanya Banks!" JoJo announced. I did my team's fist pose before walking down the ramp. I slapped a couple of the fans' hands before hopping on the apron. I got inside the ring and leaned against the ropes.

Eagle Screech

The crowd erupted into a mix of cheers and boos as the goth chick and crazy fox walked out. They then walked down the ramp. "Next, the team of Alicia Fox and Paige!" JoJo announced. They did their poses and got inside the ring. I glared at them as they smirked at me.

Lana's theme played and she walked out in a red dress. "The Ravishing Russian, Lana!" JoJo announced. She took the top off and revealed her ring gear. She walked down the ramp and did her pose on the apron. She got inside the ring and blew a kiss to the camera.

I'm not like most girls
Who only take just what they're getting like a plastic little princess
Lucky for me, I'm not like those girls who only take it all for granted
All they got is what they're having
Lucky for me, I'm not like most girls

Nia walked out with her game face on. She stopped for a few seconds before walking down the ramp. "The Irresistible Force, Nia Jax!" JoJo announced. She got on the apron and got inside the ring. I saw Paige and Alicia cling to each other, making me laugh.