Chapter 61: Kidnappers Revealed

Third Person P.O.V.

Jon was at home with Emily as he waited for Vivian to get home. He had been waiting for nearly 48 hours. He hadn't gotten a call or text from her and he was getting worried. Maybe her flight had been delayed? Maybe she was too tired and decided to crash in the hotel?

Luna looked at her dad and whined, wagging her tail. "I know, Babygirl. I miss Mommy too. She should be coming home." he told the huge husky as he pat her head.

Suddenly, Jon's phone rang and he looked and saw that it was Ashley calling. He answered the phone and put it to his hear. "Hello?" he asked. He heard sniffling and crying in the background. "Jon! You need to get a plane to Seattle right now!" his friend sobbed through the phone. "Why? What's wrong, Ash? Have you heard from Vivian?" he asked. "That's the problem. Nobody has heard from her!" Ashley cried. "What do you mean?" he asked.

Jon suddenly felt a pang of worry hit him like a fray train.

"Vivian's missing. Someone kidnapped her last night." she cried.

Jon froze in place as he felt his world come crashing down. He felt tears in his eyes as he soaked up what was said. The love of his life was taken and nobody knew where she was. As much as he was worried and sad, he felt rage boiling inside him. How dare someone kidnap his last and prevent her from seeing her husband and daughter?

"I'm gonna drive over there because I'm bringing Luna and Emily. Luna can help out in searching for her. She used to be a search dog." he explained. "Do what you need to do. Just please get over here." Ashley said. "Will do." Jon said. "Joe, Colby, Sarah, me, and others have already started a search party." Ashley explained. "I'm on my way." he said as he hung up. He looked at a now crying Emily before he rocked her.

"Let's go rescue Mommy." he said as he set her in her walker. He got a travel bag and packed some clothes and his necessities. He packed up the baby bag with some clothes, diapers, toys, etc. for Emily. He grabbed Luna's leash and put her on it. He grabbed the bags and Emily as them and their dog went to the car.

Jon put Emily in her car seat while Luna got in the back next to her. He put the bags in the trunk before he got behind the wheel. He turned on the car and soon drove off.

"I'm coming, Vivian. Just please be safe and okay." he whispered to himself.

Meanwhile....

Vivian coughed as she fluttered her eyes open. She looked and saw that she was on her knees and tried to move, but noticed that chains were holding her wrists in the air. Her mouth was taped and she saw her clothes ripped and with dried blood on them.

"Well, well, well, look who's awake."

Vivian looked up and gasped as she saw Samoa Joe there smirking. The pink-haired girl began yelling and thrashing, making him laugh. "Don't worry toots. You're not going anywhere. Not until we're finished with you." he said.

"However, I'm not doing it all on my own." he said.

Suddenly, a feminine figure walked up, wearing black clothing with a black robbery mask. The future took it off and Vivian's eyes glared as she groaned into the tape as she saw the blonde hair cascade past the owner's shoulders.

"Hello, Vivian. It's been a long time." Summer Rae said with a smirk. "Let her talk, Joe." she told him. He walked over to Vivian and ripped the tape off her mouth, making her cry out in pain. "Why are you doing this, you psycho bitch? Why can't you accept the fact that you were beaten fair and square? Why can't you move on?" Vivian told her arch-nemesis.

"I have unfinished business with you. Jon and I would've been happy together until he had to go back to your worthless ass. Once I'm finished with you, I will go after that daughter of yours and make Jon mine for good." Summer said as she punched Vivian with a brass knuckle, knocking her out.

Summer looked at Samoa Joe. "Once anybody comes in to help, take care of them for good." she told him. "You got it." he replied before they walked off. Vivian lay unconscious on the cold, hard concrete as they got out and close that door of the warehouse.