Chapter 13: Photoshoot Day

*One Week After*

Vivian's P.O.V.

So, Stephanie and Vince had called me saying that WWE wants me to participate in a photoshoot. The photoshoot was going to be me with all four Women's Championships. I agreed to do it and they were happy with my decision. I would have to do it around 6:30 pm. Right now, it was 6:05 pm, so I still had time to get there. I had called Mercedes and she was beyond happy for me. We were in our hometown of Boston for Monday Night Raw. Smackdown was gonna be in Boston too.

Also, since I had become the first female Grand Slam Champion, Stephanie told me that Sandra had made some gear for me that I would wear to the photoshoot. I didn't know what the gear was gonna be of, but I was super excited. I had called all my friends and family and they were beyond excited. The ones who were going to be at the shoot with me were Joe, Colby, Jonathan (Jimmy), Mercedes, and Trinity.

I finally got to the studio and turned off the car. I got my purse and walked inside the studio. I was met with Mercedes and Joe waiting for me. "About time, Sis!" Mercedes exclaimed. "Whoa, Merc. I'm ten minutes early." I told her. "Let's go." Joe said as he placed a hand on my back, guiding me to the camera people. The equipment was set. The umbrellas were up, the lights shined, and the background was set. The cameras were all ready to go.

"Perfect timing. What's your name?" one of the ladies told me. "Vivian Varnado aka Tanya Banks." I replied. "Awesome. We have your gear ready to go and the glam squad is getting ready." she explained. "Trust me, V. You're gonna love your gear." Colby told me. "They really did a great job on it." Trinity said. "Also, Stephanie wants you to wear that same gear next week for Raw when you come out with the title." Joe explained. I smiled and nodded as Mercedes and Trinity followed me.

We finally got to a small room where the glam squad was waiting. "Here's your gear." the lady told me as she handed it to me. I gasped and smiled at the sight. It was just like my regular ring gear, but it was about my favorite superhero, Wonder Woman. I had a superhero-inspired ring gear that I could use for big moments. I went behind the curtain and changed into the gear. It fit perfectly. Also, my usual wrestling shoes were red to match the gear. I walked out and Mercedes and Trinity gasped.

 I walked out and Mercedes and Trinity gasped

Girl, your lookin' awesome!" Trinity told me. "You look so pretty with that gear!" Mercedes told me. I smiled and I hugged the girls. "Thanks, ladies." I told them as I went to the chair to get my hair and makeup done. After almost an hour, I was done and I looked like a true Wonder Woman. This made me more excited for the photoshoot.

 This made me more excited for the photoshoot