Chapter 38: Saved

A/N: Just imagine Liv as Charlotte and Ruby as Bayley and they're helping Tanya out in the pic.

The Following Month

Third Person P.O.V.

"Has anybody seen Tanya anywhere?" Mercedes asked, looking around. Everybody replied no before she groaned in frustration. Both of them were supposed to meet up to help the pink-haired superstar get ready for her match against Alicia Fox. However, she couldn't find her anywhere.

Vivian's pregnancy had been progressing very well. She was already four and a half months pregnant. Jon still hadn't talked to her, which was extremely hurtful. She even decided to move out when Colby and Sarah offered her to stay with them. She was currently living with both of them.

Joe and Ashley were always checking up their best friend. It was always Facetime, texting, etc. She was grateful to have people in her life that would be there for her and her child.

As for Colby, he had been taking great care of her while they were always on the road. He and sometimes Joe, always took Vivian to her checkups. He was basically raising his unborn niece or nephew. It pissed him off that one of his best friends failed to step up for the child. He knew that should've been Jon's role, but at the moment, he didn't really care.

All that mattered to him was the health and safety of Vivian and the baby. In a way, he was basically the baby's 'father'.

Sarah had been helping Vivian with appointments and baby shopping whenever Colby was on the road. Galina and the other girls always checked up on her and Sarah always kept her man updated on Vivian.

Mercedes kept walking down the hallways, trying to find her sister. "Vivian? Where are you?" she called out. It was then she found all three members of The Shield, talking with each other. She rushed over to them, completely ignoring her brother-in-law.

"Joe, Colby. I need help." she told them. "Whoa, Merc, what's going on?" Joe asked her as he placed a hand on her shoulder. "Have you seen Vivian anywhere?" she asked. "She said she was going to meet up with you." Colby replied. "She never did. I've been calling, looking for, and texting her. She hasn't replied or anything." Mercedes explained.

Joe and Colby's eyes widened in fear.

"Let's go look for her." Colby said. As all three of them began walking, Jon spoke up. "Hey!" he called out. All of them turned to look at him. "Let me come with you guys." he said. Mercedes scoffed and shook her head. She gave him a glare as she went up to his face. She wasn't intimidated not one bit.

"Why the hell do you care?" she asked him. "She's my wife." he replied. "Well, you haven't acted like it. Do you not know what she is going through?! She is broken on the inside! She misses you every day! Have you ever stopped to wonder maybe you screwed up?! Yes, the baby announcement may have been shocking for you, but instead of acting like a fucking kid, you should've grown a set of balls and talked it out with Vivian! We had to convince her to stop hurting herself for the sake of the baby! Her arm is covered in nothin but scars that were caused by you!" she yelled at him.

Joe and Colby were actually looking scared at her outburst. They wanted to calm her down, but they knew when it came to someone hurting Vivian, there was no stopping the older twin.

"Since you failed to step up, there's been only one man doing what's supposed to be your job!" she added on.

Mercedes pointed to the Architect of The Shield.