Chapter 62: Emotional Revelations

Third Person P.O.V.

Joe and Colby were comforting a crying Jon, who was outside throwing an emotional fit. Everybody was looking around Seattle for Vivian, but nobody managed to find her. His emotions had gotten the best of him and he couldn't hold them in anymore.

"We will find her, Jon. It's okay." Colby reassured his brother. "It's not okay! Why does this shit always happen to her?! Is it me?! Am I the cause of all this?!" Jon cried at nothing. The tall Samoan knelt down in front of his little brother. "Babyboy, look at me." he told him.

Jon looked at Joe with his bloodshot, puffy eyes.

"None of this is your fault. This is something that wasn't caused by you. Everybody knows you two love each other more than the usual couple. Your love is rare. There is good like us and evil like anybody who's hurt her or us in this world. Sometimes, evil will try it's best to destroy happiness and hope."

"However, good has enough power, and when it gathers up all the strength it needs, it can conquer evil. We will find her, Jon. You just need to be patient. For now, just go in there with your daughter because she could use her father for now." Joe explained.

"He's right, Jon. We're doing everything we can to find Vivian. Sarah, Nia, Pam, Galina, Aaron, Joshua, Jonathan, Trinity, Eva, Rebecca, and Hunter are looking right now everywhere. Hell, they even have Luna and some of their dogs searching as well. They're not leaving Seattle until our girl's found. Just go in there and be with your daughter. We're gonna stay out here just in case." Colby explained.

Jon rubbed his eyes as they helped him stand up. He wiped his tears and hugged his brothers before going inside. He looked and saw Ashley holding Emily in her arms. She was cooing gentle words to the baby and caressing her forehead. Ashley was in pajamas and had her hair in a single braid.

Jon knew that she was the second one besides himself that was in pain. The sisterly bond his wife and best friend had was rare. Hell, it was even stronger than Vivian and Mercedes, but that wasn't the case since Mercedes wasn't there. He knew that Ashley loved the baby girl more than anything and she would do anything to protect her. She had basically become his older sister who would do anything to protect her little brother. Even though Ashley Fleihr and Vivian Varnado weren't biologically related, they were sisters and that made Ashley a part of the family.

The tall blonde stood up as she noticed Jon standing there. She walked over to him and gave Emily's forehead a kiss before handing her to him. The Intercontinental Champion took his daughter in his arms and smiled sadly at her sleeping form.

"I miss her too, Jonathan. We'll find her. You really think everybody's going to give up? She'll be back and your family will be reunited. I promise." she told him. He smiled and nodded at her before she pulled him into a hug. "I love you, little bro." she told him. "Same here, big sis." he said. They pulled away as they heard a knock on the door.

Ashley went to go answer it and her face filled with disgusting as she saw who it was. "Jon, call Joe and Colby!" she called out. "Got it!" Jon replied.

"What the hell are you doing here?" she asked the one person she didn't want to see.

"I heard about what happened. I flew out here. I want to help." Mercedes said. Ashley scoffed as she rolled her eyes. "How stupid are you? You betrayed your own flesh and blood, never called to apologize or check on your niece, and put Vivian through a lot of shit and now you think you can just waltz here like nothing's happened?"

Jon, Joe, and Colby appeared next to Ashley.

"What is she doing here?" Colby spat.

"Tell me about it." Jon added.

"I wonder the same thing." Joe finished.

"I want to help you guys. I want to help find my sister. I can't lose her." Mercedes said. All four people looked confused at her words. Joe spoke up as he glared at his former best friend. "You betrayed her and now you want to help? Sorry, but you have no right to-"

"You don't know the truth!" Mercedes blurted out as her eyes filled with tears. The four people standing in front of her stood in shock at her outburst. "What're you saying?" Ashley asked. Mercedes looked at them with tears strolling down her face.

"I didn't intentionally betray Vivian. I was forced to. When I was on my way to Raw that night, I got held hostage for a while. The people who kidnapped me told me to betray Vivian or else they would hurt Mikaze, you guys, and worse, Emily. They beat me and tortured me before letting me go. I didn't want all of you to go through hell because of me. So, I did the betrayal. I'm sorry, but I would rather have my sister, brother-in-law, niece, and best friends hate me than seeing them get hurt by people who can't move on." Mercedes cried.

Everyone immediately felt guilty for everything they said to her. She was forced into something she had no way out of to keep them safe. It was then all of them realized that not only did Mercedes bring them closer, but she basically saved them. Well, almost.

Joe went to the purple-haired girl and wrapped his arms around her in a hug. "It's okay, Babygirl. We're very sorry. We forgive you." he told her. They pulled away before Jon went to his sister-in-law. He handed his sleeping daughter to her and she gasped, letting more tears fall.

"I'm sorry, Sweetheart." she sobbed as she kissed her niece's forehead.

"Mercedes." Colby said. She looked at him as he stepped forward. "Who kidnapped you?" he asked. She looked down before Ashley put her hand on her cheek. "You can tell us."

The young girl took a deep breath and looked at them. She leaned into Joe's ear and whispered something. It was then his eyes widened before they narrowed in anger.

"I think I know who kidnapped Vivian." he said.

"Who?" Jon asked.

The next response made everybody seethe in anger, especially Jon, who looked like a werewolf ready to go on a rampage.....

"Summer Rae and Samoa Joe."