Chapter 76: Fun At The Beach

Jon's P.O.V.

I was going out with the guys and our girls to the beach. The weather was perfect and the sun was out, so all of us are going for a family day. Plus, we were off for the day and in Miami for the next WWE live event.

Last night, the we all went clubbing and Vivian got shit-faced drunk. So, she had a hangover and I helped her through it. So, that's why she was being a little late to the beach.

All of us were sitting down as JoJo was playing in the sand, making sand castles and collecting shells. Vivian still wasn't here since she was still getting ready. As for Emily, she was at home with Paige and Ashley, who were taking care of her because she was sick with a small cold.

"So, where's our girl?" Galina asked as Joe had an arm wrapped around her.

"She's running a little bit late. She'll be here in a bit. I replied.

"Hangover kicking her ass?" Sarah asked as she sat in a chair, sunbathing. All of us laughed as I shook my head. "She's recovered. Let's just say some Starbucks did the job." I explained.

"It sure did." I heard her beautiful voice as I felt arms wrap around me. I turned and was met with a kiss. Vivian greeted everybody before sitting with me, her back to my chest, me wrapping my arms around her.

She looked so sexy in that bathing suit of hers. It fit her body well and showed off her muscle and beautiful body. Just looking at her made me want to kiss her and hold her all day. Damn, I was such a lucky man.

"Uncle Jon! Look! I found a pretty shell!" JoJo told me as she ran to me, showing me a cute shell. "It's beautiful, JoJo. Why don't you go get another one?" I asked her. She giggled and ran to the shore as she began looking for more.

"How about some food after this?" Sarah asked. "What about steaks?" Joe suggested. "I'm down for it." Vivian replied as she watched JoJo.

"Steakhouse it is then." Sarah said.

I looked at my wife and kissed her cheek as she giggled. "Thanks for helping me with the hangover." she told me. "You're welcome, Babe. Anything for you." I told her as I pulled her closer to me.

I kissed my way down her cheek to her neck. I began to nip and suck at her neck, making her moan quietly. She pulled away a bit and kissed me. Not even 5 seconds later, she pulled away.

"That's all your getting." she told me with that sexy smirk of hers. "Why?" I said with a pout. "There's a child here. You'll get more later." she replied. I groaned and nodded.

"Aunt Vivian! Can you come play in the water with me and Daddy?" JoJo asked my wife. She smiled and nodded before removing her cap and sunglasses. She ran to where Joe and JoJo were and I smiled as they began playing tag in the water.

"She's changed you, you know?" Colby asked. I turned to him and chuckled. "Yeah. I noticed that. She's the only woman I want this type of love with." I explained.

"You're lucky to have her. She gave you a beautiful family and a fresh start in life." Sarah said.

"Whenever I look at you two, I see another version of Joe and I. That's true love, bro." Galina said.

"Thanks, guys." I told them as they smiled.

Vivian, Joe, and JoJo finished playing in the water and ran to us. It was then JoJo went to Sarah and Colby. "Aunt Vivian is gonna do something amazing!" she said. "Oh, is she? What's she doing?" Sarah asked her as she took the girl in her lap.

Wait. My wife knows how to surf?

"Wait, she surfs?" Galina asked. "Did you know this?" Colby asked me as we saw Vivian get a surfboard from behind us. I shook my head.

"That girl's been surfing since she could walk. She told me a long time ago." Joe told us.

"I wanted to wait for the right time. Now, get ready to get your minds blown." Vivian said with a smirk before running to the water. She got on the board and paddled to where the waves were building up. She stopped in the middle of the waited. All of us kept our eyes on her.

Soon, a huge was wave was approaching and Vivian began paddling. Soon, the wave began crashing and she stood up, surfing gracefully.

All of us cheered and clapped as she did all kinds of moves on the wave.

"Yeah! Get it, Babe!" I shouted.

"You're awesome!" Colby shouted.

Once the waves settled down, she ran from the water and approached us. We clapped and high-fived her. I grabbed her and spun her around. "Damn, you surprise me every day." I said as I kissed her.

"I planned on it." she told me, kissing me.