Chapter 41: Girl's Day Out + Drama

Vivian's P.O.V.

I was going out with Ashley, Galina, and Sarah. As of now, we wanted to have a girl's day. The guys were at the Performance Center training some of the NXT rookies.

They were all so happy that they were having a little girl added to the family of Hounds. Especially the girls, since they won't stop bragging about it.

I was in the truck with both of them. Galina and Ashley were in the back, I was in the passenger seat, and Sarah was driving. We were listening to some Selena Gomez music. I was munching on some white-chocolate covered pretzels, since my cravings got the best of me.

"Where do we go first?" I asked. "Maybe to find some more maternity clothes? I know a place Joe and I went to when I was pregnant with JoJo." Galina suggested. "We should try Target also after that." Ashley suggested. "I haven't been there in a while." I said. "Well, now is your lucky day." Ashley said.

We got to a shopping plaza and parked the car. Sarah and Ashley grabbed my hands and slowly helped me out of the tall truck. Once my feet hit the floor, they released me as I took a deep breath. "You okay?" Ashley asked. I smiled and nodded at her. We got a shopping cart and went inside the maternity store.

We went to the dress section first. I went through some sections, trying to find something decent. "What about this one?" Galina asked. She held out a beautiful, long aqua blue sundress. "I love it." I said as I grabbed it. "Ooh, this would look great. It can match your hair." Sarah told me as she held a magenta long sleeve that had silver stripes on it.

"That actually looks pretty cute." I said as they began looking for more clothes. "Hey, is this part of your taste?" Ashley asked, holding a pretty, purple, long, maternity dress. "I love it, Ash. I've been looking for one of this color." I told her.

We spent the next hour just looking for some maternity clothes for me and some baby clothes for the baby. We even got a couple of baby toys and some stuffed animals for her. We exited the store and began walking until I saw the one person I never wanted to see ever again. The last person I ever wanted to come across.

Summer fucking Rae.

"Well, well, well, Tanya's pregnant. Why am I not surprised?" she taunted, flipping her fake ass hair. My friends were getting pissed off. "What the hell do you want, bitch? We have a restraining order against you." I told her. "Oh, I just came to congratulate you. Do you know who the baby's Daddy is?" she asked with a fake smile.

"Dean, obviously." I told her with a roll of my eyes. Galina placed a hand on my shoulder to calm me down. "Are you sure it isn't any of the other Superstars like Kevin Owens? Or Chris Jericho? Or Brock Lesnar? Maybe you aren't a faithful wife." she told me.

My friends and I were glaring daggers at her.

  "Just shut the fuck up, you blonde bimbo. Face it, you lost. Everybody in the company and around the world finally knows who you are. What did your actions do? It turned your own best friends against you. The women's division has gotten better since your ass was fired. And newsflash, those Superstars happen to be my second family and they're all married. So shut your mouth. I may be pregnant, but my girls can still kick your ass." I told her.

She glared and went to punch me, but Ashley jumped in front of me punched her square in the nose. Summer fell to the ground, holding her bloody nose. She, Galina, and Sarah all got in front of me protectively.

"Stay the hell away from her and from us. You violated the restraining order. Now, the cops will be on your ass. How dare you try and hurt her and our niece? You're a sick, cold-hearted bitch who only does what she's good at and that's go to male locker rooms and lay flat on your back. Don't try to do anything or I will kick your ass, even if it means I end up getting fired. I'd rather have that happen than having my best friend and the baby get hurt because of you." Ashley said.

"She's right, bitch. Nobody can help you now. We can kick your asses right here right now. However, it won't do you any bad, because the cops will get to you. I may not be a wrestler, but my boyfriend owns a fucking wrestling school and I happen to pay close attention to the moves. Try and get past us, whore. I dare you." Sarah said.

"Why don't you run along? 'Cause the police station is just 4 blocks away. Also, our guys happen to be in the area and they have restraining orders against you as well. Like Sarah said, I may not be a wrestler, but I can beat someone's ass when they threaten my family. Stay the hell away from us, our guys, our families, our pets, and our homes, or your situation will go from bad to worse." Galina warned her.

Sumer got up and limped away, holding her bloody nose. We all laughed at her. "I'm so sorry this had to happen." Ashley told me with a hug. I shook my head. "Nah, girls. It's okay. She had it coming. Let's pretend this never happened. We'll file a report tomorrow. For now, let's enjoy our day out." I explained.

After our confrontation with Summer and our shopping, we decided to go out and eat somewhere. We all decided to go and eat some Olive Garden. I was craving pasta and so were the girls. They helped me out of the car and we got inside the restaurant.

We ordered our food and drinks and waited for them. "So, how's Jon feeling about being a father?" Ashley asked. "He's excited and happy about it." I replied. "Have you picked out any names?" Galina asked. I smiled and shook my head. "We're still deciding. We're doing it after the birth." I explained.

Our food arrived and we began eating. Well, I was devouring the hell out of my chicken alfredo. The others girls couldn't help but laugh along with me. Man, how good it felt being with my Shield sisters and best friend. I really wished Mercedes was here with us.

After eating, we all went to the Performance Center to watch my husband and our friends practice together. Jon would sent me winks every time he performed one of his signatures.