Chapter 12: New Raw Women's Champion

Tanya's P

Tanya's P.O.V.

Tonight was the night. The night I face Summer for the Raw Women's Championship. I couldn't wait for this match. Not only because I get to lay my hands on Summer, but I finally get to become a Grand Slam Champion, since I've held the NXT, Divas, and Smackdown Women's Championships. I couldn't wait for this match.

I was behind the curtain and I glared at Summer, who was next to me. "Once I crush you like a bug, you will think twice before trying to mess with me again." I told her. "Whatever, bitch. I'll beat you." she told me. "Also, sorry for the way he dumped your slutty ass." I told her with a smirk as I flipped my hair and put on my "BOSS" glasses.

Dean had dumped Summer on national television last week. He told her that he admitted he never really loved her and that she was only a one-time thing and that's it. He admitted she was nothing more than a distraction and that she tried to make him behave in a way he didn't want to. Summer glared at me and I laughed at her. "Just wait, whore. I'm gonna bash your face in until you're bleeding." I told her.

"The following contest is a Lumberjill match scheduled for one fall, and it is for the Raw Women's Championship!" JoJo announced.

All the things she said
Running through my head

I walked out to screaming fans as I did my signature pose. "Introducing first, the challenger. From Boston, Massachusetts, Tanya Banks!" JoJo announced. I saw all the Lumberjills there; Sasha, Bayley, Lana, Nia Jax, Alicia Fox, Dana Brooke, Amberlee, Fallen Angel, and Charlotte. My friends sent me smiles as I hopped on the apron and raised my arm up, making the fans cheer. I took of my jacket and accessories before I saw Charlotte, Bayley, and Sasha hold up the four fingers. I smirked as I did the same.

I was known as the heart of the Four Horsewomen. They had my back 100% of the time. It's sad Becky isn't here, because if she was, it would have been perfect to have all four of them. Oh, well. At least I have three of them supporting me tonight.

I looked into the audience and I gasped at who I saw. I saw Galina, Joelle, Naomi, Jey, Jimmy, Dwayne, Simone, and Roman there. I got out of the ring before I went to each of them and hugged them. I hugged Galina and Joelle tightly. "Good luck, Sis. I believe in you." Galina whispered. "Thanks, Galina." I told her. I went over to Joelle and kissed her cheek. "I will win for you, Babygirl." I told her as I gave her my BOSS shades.

"How sweet is this? Tanya's second family is here to support her in her match. Look at the love she's showing towards that little girl and beautiful woman." Michael said. "I talked to Roman earlier today, he told me that he and his family consider Tanya as a part of them. After all, these two have a bond like no other. They're practically siblings from different parents." JBL explained.