Chapter 60: Kidnapped

Vivian's P

Vivian's P.O.V.

I was teaming with my best friends to take on my sister and her new 'buddies'. Jon was at home with Emily and also because he hurt his arm, but it only needs a few days to a week and he'll be okay to return to action.

Things have been escalating with some personal vendettas. Recently, Baron Corbin and I have been going into Twitter battles. He's been trying to cause problems for me and Jon as well as my teammates. Hell, he's even brought Emily into our feud. I don't understand what's that asshole's problem with me. Either he's jealous that Jon is champion and he isn't or he's jealous that Jon has a woman like me.

Well, that asshole can go fuck off because mine and my husband's marriage won't fall because of him. It will just make it stronger.

I was already behind the curtain with my friends as well warmed up.

Eagle Screech

Paige walked out and the crowd cheered as she did her entrance. "And their opponents! First, from Norwich, England, she is the Smackdown Women's Champion, Paige!" JoJo announced. Paige got on the apron and did her thing before getting inside, raising her title.

"One-half of the greatest tag-team in the Women's Division." Renee said.

"Remember, guys, Paige and Tanya Reigns formed this newfound, strong alliance with each other after Sasha Banks stabbed her own sister in the back." Michael said.

Ashley's theme played and she walked out doing her entrance. "Her tag-team partners! First, from the Queen City, Charlotte Flair!" JoJo announced. Ashley walked down the ramp and took off her robe before doing her thing and joining Paige in the ring.

Sierra. Hotel. India. Echo. Lima. Delta. S.H.I.E.L.D.

The crowd cheered as I walked out with a huge smile on my face. "And from Boston, Massachusetts, representing The Shield, she is the Raw Women's Champion, Tanya Reigns!" JoJo announced.

"Hell yeah!" Corey said.

"I don't know what's more funny. The fact that Sasha Banks chose two Diva wannabes as her partners or the fact that she gets mad everytime someone says 'Tanya Reigns'. Renee said.

I rose my title above my head and walked down the ramp. I greeted some of the fans and I jumped on the apron. I rose my arms up and smiled at how loud the crowd was going for me. I got inside the ring and joined my friends as we glared at Mercedes, Carmella, and Eva.

The bell rang as Paige and I handed our titles to the production guys at ringside. I hugged them as I decided to start the match first. I looked and saw that I was going up against Carmella.

"This is gonna be easy." I said as I rubbed my hands together and smirked wickedly at her. She laughed and turned around, show blazing. I rolled her up old-school style. She kicked out before the referee counted and she looked at me in shock. I smirked at her before I waved.

  *10 Minutes Later*

  "Good job, Sis!" I cheered as Ashley began unloading on Eva with lefts and rights. As soon as she was done with her, she hit the Natural Selection. She went for a pin. "One! Two! Th-" Carmella broke the count. Paige got in and pounced on her, knocking her to the mat and punching her. She grabbed her and hit the Rampaige.

  Mercedes came in and attacked Paige before sending her on the outside. I got inside and tackled her with a Spear. I punched her as hard as I could as she tried to get away. I got up and went back to my corner and Ashley reached for a tag. I extended my hand out and Paige took care of Carmella on the outside.

   My best friend tagged me in just as Mercedes tagged herself in. We immediately began exchanging blows with each other. I sent her to the ropes and ducked from a Clothesline and hit her with a roundhouse kick. I ran to the ropes for a kick, but she grabbed my leg and kneed me in the face.

  She managed to get me and hit the Bankrupt. She then went for a pin. "One! Two!" I kicked out. Mercedes grabbed me and sent me to the turnbuckle. She ran and kneed me in the gut. My bitch of a sister grabbed my hair and tossed me across the ring.

  She climbed the rope before she performed the Frogsplash. She pinned me once again. "One! Two!" I kicked out. She screamed in frustration and threw a temper tantrum. She began arguing with the referee and I took this as my chance. I grabbed her and rolled her up. "One! Two!" She kicked out.

   I kicked her in the stomach before I planted her with the Dirty Deeds. I pinned her with a smirk on my face. "One! Two! Three!" The bell rang as my theme played. "Here are your winners! The team of the Raw and Smackdown Women's Champions, Paige and Tanya Reigns, and Charlotte Flair!" JoJo announced.

  My friends got inside and we all celebrated our victory. They hugged me and we raised each other's arms. We mocked crying faces to Mercedes, Eva, and Carmella as they glared at us, walking backwards on the ramp. Paige and I rose our titles as Charlotte posed.

  We all went backstage and I changed into warmups and a gray long sleeve.

  "You sure you don't wanna ride with us?" Ashley asked as she and Paige had their bags. "It's okay, girls. I'm gonna stay a little longer and I have to go to the store for some stuff. I'll meet you at the hotel." I told them. They nodded and hugged me before they walked off.

  I went to the back of the arena to cool off, since I needed some time alone. I stood against the wall as I looked at all the cars parked and stuff.

  Suddenly, I heard rattling come from the back of one of the trash cans. "Who's that?" I called out. I went to go investigate, but found nothing. Just then, a clothes was put over my face and I tried fighting the person, but I blacked out from the chemicals.

  The last thing I saw was a flash of blonde hair and a male figure next to it.