Chapter 27: Anger The Hounds, You Get The Teeth

Two Weeks Later

Two Weeks Later

Tanya's P.O.V.

I was getting ready for a mixed tag-team match with Seth against Paige and Kevin Owens. She challenged me, since she was upset that my sister and I had beaten her and Alicia. So, I accepted the challenge. She was going to have Fox in her corner, so I decided to bring Charlotte. That way, she wouldn't jump to conclusions straight away.

I was behind the curtain with Charlotte. I would be making my entrance normally while the guys enter from the stairs. I was in the same gear I had worn during my Iron-Man match with Ronda Rousey. However, instead of having my 'BOSS' glasses, I had a skull mask over my face that covered my mouth area. I was also wearing a black leather jacket with a Dean Ambrose symbol on it. It had a Hounds Of Justice patch on my right front.

I was debuting my new gimmick, which was a lunatic mixed with a little bit of my 'BOSS' persona. Basically, a female Dean Ambrose in a way.

"Excuse me, Tanya?" We looked and saw Charly Carusco there. "Tanya, you are about to go against the woman who has been attacking you and your sister these past couple of weeks, Paige. What are your thoughts about going up against one of your greatest rivals of all time?" she asked me. I scoffed before I began speaking.

"Charly, ever since I was out because of my injuries, Paige decides to take out all her frustration out on my sister. The only reason she's been coming out these past weeks is because I haven't been around. I've made that pasty bimbo tap out on many occasions. In fact, I even beat her for the Divas Championship twice. She knows she can't stand a chance against me." I said.

"As for Alicia Fox, she's just being used by that goth goddess. I mean, look at what Paige has done to her allies. AJ Lee? She stabbed her in he back. Becky Lynch and Charlotte here? She stabbed them in the back. Natalya? Stabbed her in the back. That's why nobody wanted to stand by her side. She wants to challenge me? I'll accept it. She wants to beat me up? I'll make sure she gets one even worse. She wants to mess with my family, she will go to hell. Paige can talk all she wants, but she's about to meet a real bitch. Thanks."

Motorcycle Revving

I heard my theme play as Charlotte patted my shoulder. "Let's go." I said before putting on my skull mask. I walked out and the crowd went crazy at my new look. "The following contest is a mixed tag-team match scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, accompanied by Charlotte Flair, from Boston Massachusetts, representing The Shield, Tanya Banks!" JoJo announced.

We hugged before walking down the ramp. I slapped a couple of the fans' hands and got to the ring. I got on the apron and did my pose, smiling brightly. As of right now, the championship didn't matter to me. As long as I kept doing what I loved, I was completely okay with it. I'm glad Bayley's champion.

I got inside the ring and took off my jacket. I also took off my mask and set them aside. I leaned against the ropes as I waited for my partner to come out. As soon as his theme hit, I smiled as I nodded my head. The crowd cheered as I clapped.

Burn it down!

He walked out in his SWAT gear. "Her tag-team partner, from Davenport, Iowa, weighing 217 pounds, representing The Shield, Seth Rollins!" JoJo announced.

He walked down the ramp and got inside the ring. He got on the top turnbuckle and did his pose. He jumped down and went to me and Charlotte. "Hey, Sweetheart." he told me. "Hey, Bro." I told him. He wrapped an arm around me as we waited for our opponents.

Eagle Screech

The crowd erupted into boos as Paige walked out with Foxy beside her. "Their opponents! First, accompanied by Alicia Fox, from Norwich England, Paige!" JoJo announced. Both of them walked down the ramp with smirks on their faces. I rolled my eyes as Charlotte glared at them.

Paige got on the apron as did Alicia. She took off her jacket and screamed before getting inside the ring. She got on the top turnbuckle, doing her pose. The crowd booed even louder than before. She rolled her eyes before she jumped to the mat and glared at me. She wrapped an arm around Alicia as she waited for her partner.

Kevin's theme played and the crowd booed. He walked out with a glare on his face. "Her tag-team partner! From Marieville, Quebec, Canada, Kevin Owens!" JoJo announced. He walked down the ramp and got in the ring. He kept his eye on Seth as he stood by Paige.

Charlotte and Alicia got out and stayed at ringside. The bell rang and both teams debated who would go first. Kevin decided to go first, so Seth was going to as well. I got behind the ropes as did Paige. They circled each other before they locked up.

*10 Minutes Later*

Charlotte and Alicia were fighting on the outside. Seth and Kevin were both down, trying to get to their corners. Kevin got to his corner first, Paige making the tag. I got in and tackled her down instantly. I landed punches on her. I grabbed her and sent her to the ropes before hitting her with a Superplex. I quickly got on the top rope, performing a Tilt-A-Whirl DDT. I went for a pin.

"One! Two!" Paige kicked out. I got her up and set her up for the Anaconda Vise, but she dodged it, grabbing onto the bottom rope. I let her go, but she rolled me up. "One! Two!" I kicked out. Paige kicked me in the gut before hitting me with the Rampaige. She got my legs and locked me in the PTO.

I screamed as I tried not to tap out. Seth sent Kevin into the barricade while Alicia beat Charlotte up. Paige applied more pressure and I screamed more. "Tap out, bitch!" she yelled. "Never!" I yelled back.

I'm not like most girls
Who only take just what they're getting like a plastic little princess

The crowd cheered as Seth and Alicia looked at the ramp in shock. Paige let me go as she stood up.

Nia Jax herself ran down the ramp, Alicia and Paige looking in fear. Nia tackled down Alicia brutally and sent her into the ring post. She then got on the apron and yelled at Paige. The goth girl argued back and I took this as my chance. I rolled her up. "One! Two!" Paige kicked out.

She went to Clothesline me, but I dodged it and hit her with a Spear. I went for a pin. "One! Two! Three!" The bell rang as I stood up. Seth slid in the ring and hugged me, spinning me around. "Here are your winners! The team of Tanya Banks and Seth Rollins!" JoJo announced.

We got our arms raised as Charlotte weakly got inside the ring. I helped her up and hugged her. We all looked and saw Nia in the ring with us. We stood there, unsure of what she would do. She walked over to me and grabbed my arm, raising it. I sent her a smile as the crowd cheered. All of us got out of the ring and went backstage.