Chapter 5: Messing With The Lunatic

*The Following Week*

Tanya's P.O.V.

I smirked as I filled the briefcase with purple and green paint balloons, watching Dean and Summer talking nonsense on the monitor. I had attached some needles that would strike the balloons once the suitcase was to be opened by someone else. Seth was with me. Sasha had finished her match with Foxy and was at catering with Bayley. Roman was getting ready for his match against Cesaro.

"So, is this the special surprise you have for Dean and Summer?" he asked me. I chuckled and shook my head. "Don't worry. I sent up some booby traps in his room and if he closes the door, green slime will pour all over him. As for Summer, her room will be trashed and there will be a wire that she will touch and once she does, she will be covered in bright pink powder that won't come off for at least three days, so she'll be pink colored."

Seth laughed as I finished setting up the briefcase. I closed it and carried it with me as Seth and I got behind the curtain. I sent a nod towards the music guy. Seth and I interlocked our hands together as mine and his theme played. We waited for a few seconds as I fixed myself up.

Burn it down!!

We both walked out, hand-in-hand with confident smiles.

I smirked as I held up the briefcase as we stopped and stood there

I smirked as I held up the briefcase as we stopped and stood there. Seth twirled me around and he pulled me to him and crashed his lips onto mine. The crowd went wild as he and I made out for about five seconds. We pulled away before we walked down the ramp. Dean looked pissed off big time as Summer clung onto his arm with a fake smile. Seth and I got onto the apron and both got inside the ring as we got microphones.

"You know what? I guess since you two are together, why not present you with a gift?" I asked as I held out the briefcase. "And, may I ask why are you giving this to us?" Summer asked. "Shut up and take it or we will make you." Seth said. Summer's eyes widened and Dean glared as he got the briefcase. Seth and I exchanged smirks with each other.

"Enjoy." I said before we got out and walked backwards up the ramp. Dean and his bitch looked at each other before Dean opened the briefcase and what happened next, made my on-screen boyfriend and I laugh our asses off as well as the crowd. The paint splattered all over Dean, the purple and green mixed and some got on Summer's face and she screamed like the little drama queen bitch she is.

"Who's the Joker now, Puddin'?" I asked as I threw the mic and our theme played. I jumped on Seth's back and he laughed as he supported me with his hands and had me on piggyback. Summer threw a fit as Dean glared at us. I blew a kiss at him and waved before Seth and I went backstage. He set me down and we walked to catering.

We were greeted by applauses and cheers. The whole roster was there and The New Day came over and carried me onto their shoulders as everybody gave me high-fives. "We saw what you did out there!" Jey said. "That was awesome!" Jimmy added. I smiled as The New Day set me down. "They got what they deserved." Sasha said as she hugged me.

"Relax, everybody. That was nothing. That is the real thing." I said as I pointed to the television that was there. Charlotte and Sasha wrapped their arms around me, Seth and Roman behind us as the others looked on. We saw Renee interviewing a paint-covered Dean Ambrose and Summer Rae. "Dean, Summer, what are your thoughts about what just happened out there?" she asked them, trying not to laugh as well.

Summer screamed as she walked off and Dean just huffed and puffed. "No comment." he said as he walked into his room as the camera soon went inside as well. He sighed and closed the door and was met with green slime dumped all over him. Everybody cheered and "OOOOOOHHHHH"ed as Dean flipped a table. I laughed as well as I saw the bastard getting mad.

Soon, it was focused on Summer inside her room. She screamed as she stepped forward, but screamed louder as the room was covered with flying, pink powder. When it cleared up, everybody laughed their asses off as Summer was completely pink. She threw a fit as Sasha and Charlotte raised my arms and everybody gave me high-fives. "Payback's a bitch." I said as everyone cheered once again. Guess Summer and Dean will be off for a little bit. But, hey. I vowed revenge and I got it. Hehe, revenge is sweeter than candy.

Soon, I went to my room and changed into some black warmups, a blue tank-top, a galaxy hoodie, and some black Vans. It was then I heard a knock om the door. I went to it and opened it. I saw that it was Joe. "Hey, Bro. What's up?" I asked him. "We're planning to go to a club next Wednesday and I was wondering if you would like to come with us." he explained.

"Sure. I will." I said. He smiled and hugged me before walking off with Colby, who fist-bumped me. "See you tomorrow, Grizzly Bear." I said. He chuckled as he ruffled my hair. "See you, Sis." he said as he followed Joe. I got my backpack and phone before I got out and walked outside. I met up with Mercedes and we got into the car and drove off to the hotel.

When we got to the hotel, we took the elevator and ended up on our floor. We soon caught a little girl who looked lost. Mercedes and I went to her and bent down. "Hey. sweetie. Are you lost?" I asked her. "I lost my Mommy." she said. "What's tour name?" I asked. "Genesis." she replied. "What room is your Mommy in?" Mercedes asked her. "212." she replied. Surprisingly, it wad just at the end of the hall where mine and Mercedes's room was.

We knocked on the door and a woman in her early 30's came out. "Excuse me, is this your daughter, by any chance?" I asked. "Yes. Thank God you found her. I just called security to find her. She ran off after we went to a carnival." she said as she hugged Genesis. The little girl looked at us and she gasped. "Wait a minute. Are you Sasha and Tanya Banks?" she asked, shocked. "We are." I replied. "I'm a huge fan! I want to be a Superstar in the future! You're my idols!" she said. "Is it okay if we get a picture together?" she asked. We both smiled and nodded. "She's been dreaming of this. Guess she got the biggest birthday surprise." the mother explained.

"Happy Birthday, Genesis" Mercedes and I told the little girl. We bent down to her level and smiled as the photo was taken. We told her bye and she went with her mom inside the room. We walked down the hall and ended up in front of our room.

Mercedes changed into gray sweats and a tank top. I was too tired to change into pajamas, so I just threw off my shoes and passed out on the bed.