Chapter 10: Night At The Club

Vivian's P.O.V.

It was now Wednesday. I was in my hotel room. The club was about 15 minutes away. I was going out clubbing with Joe, Colby, Mercedes, Jonathan/Jimmy, Joshua/Jey, Trinity, Renee, Dolph, Ashley/Charlotte, Foxy, Natalya, TJ, Rusev, CJ/Lana, Nicole, John, Brianna, Bryan, Carmella, Big Cass, and Mike/Miz, Maryse. Pam decided to just stay home with her fiancee.

I was finishing up my makeup until I got a knock on my door. I opened it and was met with Mercedes and Foxy. "Hey, ladies." I greeted as I went back to finishing my makeup. "We have to leave in ten minutes. Why aren't you dressed?" Foxy asked. "I can't find an outfit to wear." I replied. "I'll check the closet." Mercedes said as she went to it as I finished applying my mascara.

"What about this?" she asked. I turned and saw her holding a black, above the knee dress. I smiled and nodded before I went into the bathroom and changed out of my comfy pajamas and into the dress. When I came out, Foxy and Mercedes smiled. "You're slaying that look, Sis!" Mercedes said. I chuckled with Foxy before I slipped on some black heeled boots. I got my phone and wallet before putting them in my purse.

We got out and went to the elevator. After a bit, we were in the lobby and everybody cheered as they saw me. We all got outside and went to where a limousine was waiting for us. The ladies all got in first and then the men. I took a seat in between Mercedes and Nattie as we all cheered while holding glasses of champagne. "Here's to being badass!" Mike said. Everybody cheered as they rose their glasses. We all drank our glasses as the music played. "AYYYEEEEE!"

It was the song, Uptown Funk. Everybody cheered as we began dancing in their spot, moving our arms. It was then the couples began to kiss each other. It was then, I stood up, but I fell onto Carmella and Trinity. "Whoa, girl. You already gettin' wasted!" Jimmy exclaimed as everybody laughed. "I'm a little drunk." I said ad I tried to get myself up. "Guess what, Vivian? You're new name is London Bridge, because in twenty minutes, you're falling down, girlie!" Carmella said as everybody cheered and laughed.

We finally got to the club and we all got in and cheered as we surrounded ourselves with noise and music. Renee and Nick, Trinity and Jonathan, Nicole and John, Brianna and Bryan, Natalya and TJ, Mike and Maryse, CJ and Rusev, and Carmella and Big Cass all went to the dance floor where the couples were and danced with each other. Joe, Colby, Mercedes, Foxy, Ashley, Joshua, and I all went to the bar and sat down. We all ordered drinks and we all drank them. "Man, I can't remember the last time I had fun like this!" I shouted over the music.

"Well, girl, now, you feelin' it!" Joshua shouted. It was then I felt myself get bumped into. I looked and saw Summer there. "Watch where you're going!" she yelled at me. "Bitch! You bumped into me!" I yelled. "Whatever, slut." she told me before turning away. I glared before I got my glass of wine and threw it at her. She turned around and I broke the glass on her head before I tackled her down. I began punching and punching her.

Soon, people came over to separate us. "Come on, bitch! I'm right here!" I yelled as I kicked her. Joe, Colby, Big Cass, Mike, and The Usos held me back. She looked at me with a bloody nose and glared at me. She went for me, but I punched her, sending her down. "I'll be in the ring with you, whore!" I yelled as the guys pulled me back into the very back. Well, Mike carried me while I thrashed my legs

Just then, the manager came to me. 'Don't worry, Miss. I saw how she bumped into you. I saw her look at you then she purposely bumped you. I won't give you a punishment, just don't do this again." he told me. He then looked at Summer. "I want you out of here, now. Security!" he yelled. They came over and dragged Summer away as she kicked and screamed like the little crybaby she is.

I went to go sit down and I grabbed a bottle of water. Joe, Mercedes, and Ashley came to be with me. "Vivian, I think you had a little bit too much to drink." Joe explained as he placed a hand on my shoulder. "Joe, I know my limits. She just decided to fuck around with me." I told him as I drank more of my water. "Dude, you literally broke a glass cup on her head. Maybe you're a little wasted." Ashley told me. "I am not wasted!" I whined as I stood up, but I had a little case of noodle legs.

"Dammit, Vivian." Mercedes said as she ran a hand through her hair. "You know what? Who cares? I want a break from everything. I want a break from Summer. I want a break from Jon. I want a break from the drama. So, I'll get wasted and I sure as hell will enjoy it!" I said as I went back to the bar. "Give me something strong to her my mind away from reality, please!" I said. The bartender then smiled at me. "Right on, girl!" she told me.

She handed me my drink and I drank it as well as a couple shots. "Tanya Mode!" I shouted as the crowd cheered as the music continued. A couple of guys and chicks came over and we all danced, me grinding on the girls and the guys. "Get it, Banks!" Big Cass and Carmella shouted, making me laugh.

After an hour of drinking and dancing, I was tired. I walked to try and find the bathroom. I ended up falling, but I felt a pair of arms catch me. "We're all leaving. Let's go back to the hotel." I recognized the voice as Joe. I smiled as he wrapped an arm around me, helping me. I was glad to have someone like a big brother to me, but, I may have taken things too far with the shots.

We ended up taking a taxi and we went to the hotel. Joe checked us in and he helped me in the elevator. When we got to our floor, he helped me into my room. He handed me some of my pajamas and I stumbled into the bathroom. I managed to get into the pajamas and Joe helped me stand up. He led me to the bed and lay me down on it.

He covered me with the blanket and and kissed my forehead. "Goodnight, Joe. Thank you for your help." I told him. "You're welcome, Vivi. If you need anything, just let me know." he told me. I smiled and nodded as he turned off the lamp. He got out of the room and I instantly fell asleep, waiting for what was to come tomorrow.