Chapter 18: The Beach W/ Colby & Joelle

Vivian's P.O.V.

  The weekend can along and I was getting ready to babysit Joelle and take her out. Joe and Galina were on a date. Colby was going to come over too after he accepted my offer. We were going to talk while we take JoJo to the beach. We were going to talk about my struggle with trying to push my feelings from Jon aside and what I should do to make things better.

   I put on a pair of denim shorts and a floral loose shirt. I also had on some white flip-flops. I was wearing a red bathing suit underneath. I packed up some food and drinks for us, since Colby was bringing towels and the other stuff. My hair was naturally down and I put my sunglasses on. I got everything and went to the living room.

   "Jojo! Ready to go?" I called out. She came running with a smile on her face. "Yes, Aunt Vivi." she said. She had on her pin bathing suit and her hair was in cute braids. "Come on. Let's put sunscreen on you. Don't want to get burnt, now do we?" I asked as I knelt down. I applied sunscreen on her before doing the same with myself.

   We heard a car pull up and I looked, seeing Colby's. "Come on, Babygirl. Uncle Colby's here." I said. She got her things and followed me outside. W walked down the patio stairs and put our stuff in the back of the car. I helped Joelle in and put on her seatbelt. I went to the passenger seat and closed the door. "Hey, Vivian." he greeted me. "Hey, Colbs." I greeted him back with a hug.

   We drove off and were on the road for about fifteen minutes. We got to the beach and unloaded our stuff for the car. We found a perfect spot and set our stiff there. Colby and I set up all three towels on the sand and unpacked the food (sandwiches, drinks, etc.). Joelle got her bucket and little shovel to make sand castles. I took off my clothes and left my bathing suit on while Colby was shirtless. Joelle joined us as we ate our snacks.

   "Can I make sand castles?" she asked. We smiled and nodded. "Yes, Sweetie. Don't go too far." Colby told her. She went about six feet away from us and began playing. I smiled at her before Colby spoke up. "We need to talk." he said. "Yeah, we do." I replied as I took a drink of my cherry smoothie.

   "Are you feeling okay? You know, after seeing Jon as the special guest referee and him making physical contact with you? After all this time?" he asked. I sighed as I let my long hair loose. "Honestly, I felt mixed emotions. I felt anger and hate, but at the same time, I felt like I was glad he was there. When he kissed me on the cheek, I'll admit, I felt something." I explained as I continued looking at Jojo here and there to make sure she was okay.

   "Mercedes told me about how she always wakes up in the middle of the night to you crying and admitting you miss him." he explained. I nodded my head. "It's almost as if I want to move on, but I just can't. I want to possibly give us another shot, but I don't want to get hurt again, even if he and Sumer aren't together. You know how all the other guys I've been with did to me, Bro." I told him.

   "I understand that. Jon is different though. He had a rough childhood. He basically had no one. Me and Joe were the only people he had close to brothers in his life. When you came in the picture, he felt something he never felt with any other girl in CZW or the indies. He admitted you were the only girl that was his weak spot. When I heard about him replacing you with Summer, I knew something was wrong because it wasn't like him. He still admits to me he misses you and wants you back." Colby explained as I looked at him.

    "Mercedes convinced, well, more like begged me to try and talk to him. I'll do it on Raw. I'm not ready at the moment." I told him. He placed a hand on my shoulder as he wrapped an arm around me. "Take your time. Don't rush things. If you need me at any time, just call me or Sarah (A/N: His current girlfriend) if you need us." he told me. I smiled and nodded before Joelle came to us.

   "Aunt Vivian. Aunt Colby. Can we go swimming?" she asked. "Sure, Jojo." i said as I stood up and took off my sunglasses. Colby stood up as well. We grabbed the little girls hands and walked to the water. I shivered as the water hit my feet. Soon, I got used to it and the breeze blew as well. It was then Colby splashed me. I smirked as he laughed. "Wanna play that game?" I asked.

"Let's get him!" Joelle said. We splashed Colby and he did the same to us. We all laughed as we splashed each other back and forth as well as swam for a good while. Joelle rode on Colby piggyback while he swam and it was the cutest thing ever. I floated for a little hit before I stood up and flipped my hair. I heard wolf whistles from some guys and I just chuckled, knowing they were my teenage boy fans from the WWE Universe.

After swimming in the water, all three of us went back to our spot. Colby and I got our chairs and set them up before we lay on them. Joelle was building sand castles and playing with the seashells that she found. I grabbed my phone and all three of us took a selfie together. I posted it on my Instagram. '@tanyabankswwe: Having fun at the beach with The Man @wwerollins and lil' Jojo!' #auntanduncletime #brotherfromanothermister #beautifulniece

After almost four hours at the beach, we all went back to my house. We had some dinner. I changed into my pajamas and we watched movies together. We watched about three movies before I slowly fell asleep with JoJo on the couch while Colby stayed awake.

Colby's P.O.V.

I looked and saw Joelle sleeping next to Vivian. She was snuggled close to her while Vivian had her chin on her head and an arm around her. It was then I heard a car pull up. I looked and saw I was Joe and Galina's car. I opened the door and they came in. "They're sleeping." I whispered. "So, what did you three do today?" Galina whispered. "We went to the beach." I replied. They nodded before they saw the two girls.

"This is too cute." Joe said as he and Galina pulled their phones out. I pulled mine out too and we snapped pictures. I went to my Instagram and posted the picture. '@wwerollins: This is beyond the cutest thing I ever saw. @tanyabankswwe is such a great aunt.'

I put my phone away as Joe picked up a sleeping Joelle and carried her. "Thanks again, you two." he told me. "No problem." I told him as we bumped fists. He and Galina soon left, leaving me and Vivian in the room. I turned the television off and slowly carried her bridal style, not wanting to wake her up.

I got to her room and slowly lay her on the bed. I pulled the blanket over her before I turned off her lamp. "Goodnight, Sis. See you soon." I told her. I kissed her head before I wrote a note for her to see in the morning. It read, 'Went home. Left the house key under the mat. See you soon.~Two-Toned Ninja.'

I left it on her dresser before I exited the room. I walked back to the kitchen and got my keys. I got Vivian's house key as well. I exited the door and locked it. I placed it under the mat and headed to my car. I got in and drove off to mine and Sarah's house to go to sleep.