Chapter 71: Tanya Ambrose V.S. Mia Yim

Vivian's P

Vivian's P.O.V.

  "I can't believe all of us are gonna be out there together." Becky said as us and the rest of our Horsewomen sat in catering. My husband and the rest of The Shield were taking on Baron Corbin, Rusev, and Dolph Ziggler. I was going to be facing Mia Yim for the first time. It was also going to be a steel cage match. I was already in my gear.

  "Last time we were together was when she won the championship

  "Last time we were together was when she won the championship." Bayley said, referring to me. "I can't wait to get my hands on those bitches. Ronda, I'm cool with and respect her. But the other Faux Horsewomen, they won't stand a chance." I said.

  "Exactly. We've broken more doors than all of them. We made the NXT and main roster women's divisions relevant. We helped start this revolution. You and Bayley were voted the best match ever in your Takeover match." Charlotte said to my sister and her best friend.

"However, you've made history way before those bitches." she said, looking at me. "Hell, you've been in a first ever Women's TLC match, first ever Last Woman Standing Match. That's why you're basically the heart and leader of the Four Horsewomen." Charlotte told me.

  We all smiled and nodded.

  "Tanya Ambrose! You're up!" I heard one of the tech guys yell.

  We all got up and walked down the hallway before we ended up behind the curtain. As soon as we got there, Roman, Dean, and Seth all came in, smirking in triumph. "You were great, boys." I told them as I hugged each one of them. "Thanks, Babygirl." Roman said as he kissed my head. "We're going out tonight. Want to join?" Seth asked. I nodded my head. "Sure thing." I agreed.

  Dean came over and kissed my lips. I kissed him back as the rest chuckled. "Show those bitches who's boss." he told me. I smirked as I kissed his cheek. "I will, Babe. And if I win, we can go celebrate later at the hotel." I said. Everybody groaned, making both of us laugh.

  They left and I clipped my title around my waist. They helped me warm up before my singles theme played.

  Motorcycle Revving