Chapter 15: Mercedes Finds Out The Truth

Vivian's P.O.V.

   Mercedes and I finished drinking our Starbucks and we threw them away and hopped into the car. "Thank God we have the rest of the week off." I said as I drove down the road. "I know. I hope to go on a date with Mikaze sometime this week." she told me. "What about you? Did you find amy guys yet?" she asked. I laughed as did she. "No way, Sis. I am never dating again." I replied.

   "So, next month I'll visit you and maybe we can have a sister day?" I asked her. "Sure thing. I miss those days." she replied as we got to the gym. We saw Joe and his cousin there, waiting for us. We parked the car and got out. "About time!" Joshua said in a playful way. "Haha. Very funny. We got here only 30 seconds late." I said as I playfully punched his arm. Joe and Mercedes laughed along too. We all then went inside.

It was now Wednesday and I was back home. Mercedes came to Pensacola for a visit. She lives in Boston, Massachusetts with Mikaze and I live in the same city as Roman and his family. Mercedes will visit me for one week for one month. Sometimes, I'll go to Boston to visit her for one week in one month. It's a back and forth thing.

   (A/N: In case of confusion, it's a way of saying that if Sasha visits Tanya for one week in June, Tanya will visit for one week in July.)

  The both of us were now in the gym with Joe and Joshua. I was wearing a blue tank top, gray shorts, and grey Nikes. My hair was tied back in a ponytail with a headband. Joe and Joshua were lifting weights, Mercedes was doing pull-ups, and I was punching the punching bag. I was sweating buckets as the punching bag swung back and forth. I gave it as much kicks and punches as hard a I could.

  "Whoa, Vivian. Take it easy." Joe said as he came over and stopped the bag. "Sorry. Just got a little bit of adrenaline." I panted as I got my water bottle. "Why don't you do something simple for now?" he suggested. "Sure. I'll go on the treadmill." I said. "Also, Galina and I are gonna be going out next weekend. Is it okay if you can babysit JoJo?" he asked. "Sure. I miss that little girl." I said. "Thanks, V." he told me.

  I smiled and nodded before I walked over to the treadmills. I plugged in my earbuds and played Joe's theme as I began jogging.

   Joe's P.O.V.

  Since Vivian was on the treadmill, I guess now would be a chance to talk to Mercedes about what Jon told me. I went to her as she finished doing pull-ups. "Hey, Mercedes." I said. "What's up, Joe?" she asked me. "I need to talk to you. It's really important." I said as I grabbed her wrist and pulled her with me until we were in the hallway. She looked at me with confusion. "What's up?" she asked.

   "Two days ago, Jon came over and he told me something." I explained. "If he told you to tell me something, I'm not interested. I cut him off ever since he betrayed Vivian." she told me. "Merc, you don't know the truth. He told me everything." I reassured her. She then froze and furrowed her eyebrows. "What do you mean I don't know the truth?" she asked. I took a deep breath.

  Here we go.

  "Jon never meant or wanted to hurt Vivian. He turned on her because...he was forced to. It was all Summer's fault. She caused all this. Mercedes, she threatened Jon. She threatened to hurt Vivian and put her in the hospital to the point where she wouldn't be able to wake up. She demanded a storyline relationship where he betrays Vivian for her. He refused the storyline, but she threatened that she would kill Tanya in the hospital either by suffocation or by poisoning her. So, he was forced to accept it. Summer was the reason behind this. He never wanted to betray your sister in the first place. Be loves that woman more then anything that he could put into words." I explained.

   She knew I wasn't lying. She's known me since I met Vivian. I would never lie about anything. I could tell she felt rage flowing inside her. "So, my sister got her heart broken and almost hurt herself all because of that bitch?" she asked as she clenched her fists. "Yes." I said.

  She restrained herself from punching the wall. "That's it. Next week, I'm demanding a match against that blonde bitch. It will be a Handicap match. It's gonna be me, Pam, Alicia, Ashley, and Dana against her. This is gonna be for Vivian." she told me. "Should I tell Ashley too?" I asked.

   Since Ashley/Charlotte was Vivian's best friend, I believe she had a right to know too. But, I have a feeling if I do tell her, she will go into raging war goddess mode. She gets pissed when someone threatens Vivian or tries to hurt her. Ashley is basically Vivian's older sister from another mister.

  Mercedes shook her head. "No. Leave that to me. Vivian needs to hear the truth from Jon himself. I can't believe I turned on my future brother-in-law all because of Summer. Maybe I'll convince Vivian to talk to Jon." she suggested. "You should. I tried to do it, but failed. Maybe you can convince her, since you are her twin sister." I told her. She nodded her head.

  "I will on Monday. But, I need a plan." she told me. She thought for a second before she snapped her fingers. "I got an idea. I can convince Vivian to talk to Jon. If she agrees, maybe we can tell Jon if he can talk to Stephanie and Hunter about calling Vivian out during a segment. If they agree, he can call her out and reveal the truth to her there." she explained.

   I nodded my head. "If it works, I'm in." I said. "I'm sure it will. Jon loves Vivian. Also, I can tell Vivian still loves Jon. She still wakes me up with calls in the middle of the night crying and saying she misses him. Those two are still feeling for one another." she explained. I sighed and nodded, knowing that I could trust Mercedes, since I've grown close to her through Vivian. Mercedes stuck her hand out and I shook it.

   I hope Vivian doesn't hate me from keeping this from her.