Chapter 30: 10-Woman Tag-Team Main Event

A/N: Thanks to -geekgxddess for the cover!

Tanya's P.O.V. 

I was going to team up with Nia Jax, Sasha, Charlotte, and Bayley against Paige, Emma, Dana Brooke, Lana, and Alicia Fox. I was already getting bored of facing those two. I've beaten them before fair and square and they just can't seem to give up. However, Kurt made it official that if they lose this match, they will no longer have an opportunity at facing me again.

These past couple of weeks, Paige has been going after me and my friends. So, we had enough and it was official. Also, our match was going to be the main event. The Shield was going to be in our corner, since Rusev, Kevin Owens, and Big Cass were going to be in our opponents' corner. Paige is just trying too hard.

Well, it all ends now.

I was behind the curtain with the guys in the same thing I wore during my tag team match with Sasha. My long, purple hair was damp, since the guys soaked it with water bottles. I had my hands wrapped up like how my soon-to-be husband would. I had a Hounds Of Justice patch on my denim vest.

"Go out there and kick her pasty ass." Seth told me. "Kick all their asses, Babygirl. Show them why messing with a Hound of Justice is a big mistake." Roman added. "You go this, Darling." Dean added. I smiled as I kissed their cheeks. "Thanks, guys. I'll give it my best." I told them.

Sierra. Hotel. India. Echo. Lima. Delta. S.H.I.E.L.D.

The crowd cheered loudly as my team and I walked out. I smiled at the fans as I held Dean's hand. "And their opponents! First, accompanied by Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, and Dean Ambrose, representing The Shield, Tanya Banks!" JoJo announced. We all walked down the stairs together. Once we got to the barricade, we jumped over it as Seth did his ninja roll.

I gasped as I saw the rest of the Shield girls. I walked over to Sarah, Galina, and JoJo before hugging them. I gave the adorable little girl a kiss on the head, making her smile. I went and slapped some of the fans' hands before we got to the apron.

I gave Dean a kiss and hugged the guys before I got on the apron. I raised my arm before I got inside the ring. Paige and her partners were smirking at me. I adjusted my gloves before I waited next to the ropes.

Had a dream I
Hadn't made it
But, there's nothing dragging down me, yeah
'Cause a girl gonna push 'em all out the way

The crowd cheered as I smiled, turning to the ramp. My sister walked out with Bayley and they smiled. "And her tag-team partners! First, the team of Sasha Banks and Bayley, the Boss N' Hug Connection!" JoJo announced.
(A/N: Just go with it.) Both of them walked down the ramp with their arms wrapped around each other. They got to the ring and did their poses. They came in and hugged me.