Chapter 43: Home Sweet Home And Baby Gifts

Vivian's P.O.V

I was in the bedroom watching some Netflix. I was in pajamas and I had Luna with me. She rested her head on my stomach as I pet her. Jon went grocery shopping and he told me to stay here or I would've just robbed the entire store of their delicious food and snacks.

I began to rub my belly as Luna let put a little whine. "Are you waiting for your little sister, girlie?" I asked her. She replied with a whine as she nuzzled her nose against my baby bump. I felt the baby kick and Luna let out a howl, making me smile and chuckle. "Good girl." I said, stroking her furry head.

"Babe! Come down here!" I heard Jon say. I got up and walked down the stairs, seeing Jon put some groceries away. "Hey, Babe." he greeted me. "Hi, Jon." I replied. He came over and wrapped his arms around me, kissing me softly. "I brought you some presents." he told me with a smirk. "Well, what might that be?" I asked with a smirk of my own.

"Turn around." he said.

I did as he said and gasped at the sight in front of me. There were five boxes of Popsicles and two cartons of ice cream. Throughout my pregnancy, I've been craving Popsicles and ice cream. No matter what flavor it is. Even though it's my least favorite, I've even been craving mint chocolate chip ice cream.

"Thanks, Jon! I'm so happy for this!" I told him with a hug. "You're welcome, Baby." he said. We put them in the freezer before I grabbed three of them and began eating them. "I'm gonna take Luna out to the restroom." he said. I nodded before he kissed me and rubbed my belly. He opened the front door and escorted the husky outside.

I finished eating the Popsicles before I grabbed a bottle of water. After ten minutes, I heard the door open and Luna came running in. "Where's Daddy?" I asked her. "Babe, look at this." I heard Jon say. I looked and saw him carrying a large basket with pink and blue bows.

"Wow

"Wow. Who's it from?" I asked. "I don't know, but there's an envelope on it." he explained as he set it down on the kitchen table. I grabbed the envelope that was on the basket and took it off. I opened it and saw a letter inside. I unfolded the letter and read what it said.

'We wanted to spoil our niece, so we sent you these gifts for when she's brought into the world. Hope you love them.' ❤❤❤❤

~Joe, Colby, Galina, Sarah, Mercedes, Mikaze, and Ashley.

"Aww, that was so sweet of them." I said as I showed him the letter. He smiled before I set it aside. I grabbed some scissors and cut through the paper and Jon threw it in the trash. He came back and we began taking out each item.

"Number one from the top. A puppy." he said. "Aww, how cute." I cooed as I grabbed the stuffed animal, feeling the soft material. "It's so soft."