Chapter 33: Honeymoon

Vivian's P.O.V.

After what felt like forever, Jon and I finally arrived in the Bahamas. We got our stuff down from the plane and we were taking a rental car to our destination. I didn't know where we were going exactly, but he did. Of course, he didn't tell me, because he wanted to surprise me.

As we drove down the beautiful road that was surrounded by nothing but the view of the beach, he held my hand. I couldn't stop bouncing my leg up and down from the excitement of knowing where we were going to stay at.

"Are you being patient, Darling?" he asked me. "I'm trying my best. I'm just too anxious." I replied. "Relax, Babe. I'll tell you when you can close your eyes." he told me as he caressed my wedding ring. I sighed as I lay my head back. I felt him kiss my hand, making me smile at him.

I looked out the window and admired the beautiful view. The way the sky looked with the orange sunset, making the beach look breathtaking. I saw a couple of boats there, along with some people on the sand hanging out and having fun with their families. I wonder if this is what we'll be doing for our honeymoon.

"Okay, Vivian. Close your eyes." Jon told me. I did as he said and after a few minutes, I felt the car come to a complete stop. I heard Jon open his door before I felt mine get opened. I felt him gently guide me out and I felt the nice, cool breeze. I felt him walk me for a bit until we stopped. You ready, V?" he asked me. "Yes, Jon." I replied. "Go ahead, Baby. Open them." he said.

I opened my eyes and gasped at the beautiful beach house that stood in front of us. "Jon, it's beautiful! This is the house I looked at online before the wedding! How'd you know?" I asked him. "Let's just say I know how to sneak behind you without you noticing." he told me as he wrapped his arms around me.

I smiled as he kissed my head

I smiled as he kissed my head. We got our luggage down from the car and began walking to the house. He held my hand before he got the key and opened the door. I gasped as did he at the sight of the inside of the house. "Wow, Vivian. We're so going to enjoy this." he told me with a wink.

" he told me with a wink

"I can't wait, Baby." I said, turning to him. He moved a strand of hair out of my face before kissing me. I kissed him back, gripping his shirt. I tangled my hands in his hair. The kiss soon became a little rough, yet passionate. He gripped my hips, making me moan into his mouth. We pulled away when the lack of oxygen hit us.

"Wanna jump in the pool?" he asked. "Let me get dressed first." I told him. He kissed me before he took off his shirt and went to the backyard where the pool was. I sighed before I took my bags to the room. I went through the clothes and found a black bikini top and bottoms. I quickly freshened up and changed into my bikini. I let my hair loose from it's ponytail, letting it cascade down my back.

I wrapped a towel around myself and walked out. I saw Jon already in the pool, the water up to his waist. His back was turned to me. I smiled before I let the towel fall and I slowly stepped in the water. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms aroun him. He turned around and smiled when he saw me.

We began swimming with each other for a while until the sun was completely gone, replaced with the full moon. The pool was steaming  since it was very warm. I was having fun with Jon, enjoying presence and knowing he would grow with me every single day.

We stopped swimming before we stared at each other. "You look beautiful." Jon said. I smiled before he pulled me close to him, our noses inches apart. We leaned in and connected our lips together. The kiss was gentle, yet passionate. It was then he walked forward, slowly backing me into the corner of the pool. He kissed from my jawline down to my neck. I moaned as I gripped his shoulders.

"Jon." I moaned out. "Vivian." he whispered. His hand caressed my bare waist and before I knew it, he lifted me up, me wrapping my legs around his waist. I knew at that moment, I wanted him. I wanted to truly connect with him as a wife tonight.

There was one little problem. I was scared, since I was still a virgin. This was going to be my first time. I wanted to take it to the next level, but I'm scared that it'll hurt.

"Babe, what's wrong?" he asked. "Can we talk inside?" I asked him. "Sure, Vivian. Come on." he told me. Jon grabbed my hands and pulled me along with him. I dried myself off and changed into a black lace nightie. My hair was dried, but still slightly damped. He was in a pair of shorts and completely shirtless.

"Jon, you know how every honeymoon starts, right?" I asked him. "You mean taking what we have to the next level?" he replied. I nodded my head as I looked away. "I want to do this with you, but, I'm scared." I explained. "Why? Is it because this is your first time?" he asked. I nodded my head. "Go ahead and laugh." I said.

"Babe. Look at me." he told me, lifting my chin up. I looked into his ocean blue eyes. "I'm not going to laugh. No. I'm going to make you feel loved every day. I'm going to show you how much you mean to me. I'll show you how much I love you in other ways. If you're not ready yet, don't worry. I won't rush you." he explained.

"How bad will it hurt?" I asked him. "Well, I'd be breaking into your hymen and possibly make you feel a little bit uneasy, but it goes away after a bit." he explained. "But, if you're ready, I promise I'll be as gentle as I can. Then again, it would've hurt sooner or later." he continued. "That's a good point." I told him.

I felt a little bit better at his words. Yep. I think I am ready for this moment.

"Jon, I'm ready." I said. "Are you sure?" he asked. I smiled and nodded. "I'm positive, Babe." I replied. He smiled before he moved a strand of hair behind my ear. I placed my hand on his cheek. He moved his head and kissed the inside of my hand, holding it.

He leaned in and captured my lips in his. I wrapped my arms around his neck before the kiss started becoming heated. I sat up, sitting down on his knee. His tongue battling with mine, I enjoyed the moment. He pulled away and began kissing my neck. I moaned as I gripped his hair.

He lay me down on the bed, hovering over me. "You're so damn beautiful, Vivi." he told me. I arched my back and moaned as he kissed my chest. He looked at me and I smiled at him. "Promise me you'll be gentle." I said with a half-worried look on my face. He leaned in and gently kissed my forehead. "I promise." he whispered. I nodded my head before he kissed me once again.

Soon, our clothes were scattered on the floor and things happened....