Chapter 70: Problems With Baron Corbin

Tanya's P

Tanya's P.O.V.

  "Baron, what the hell do you want?" I asked him as I rolled my eyes.

  "To let you know that your team doesn't stand a chance against mine and that we'll take you down." he replied.

  Tonight, I was going to team with Roman and Seth against Baron, Miz, and Carmella. Recently these past few weeks, this asshole has been trying to upset and cause problems with me and Dean. He's always telling us how we're weak and are not an inspiring couple, blah, blah, blah.

  I was getting sick of him. He wants to make shit personal? I'll fucking do the same.

"Newsflash, Baron, try a new comeback. Second of all, talk all the smack you want. You're just afraid to admit that me and The Shield have been putting this company on our backs. We've taken on every single person here. Every member of your team lacks skill while mine is beyond skill. Those 'friends' of yours are just your lapdogs. The Shield is a family that has overcome odds even when we fought with each other. Believe that, asshole." I told him.

  He glared at me and was about to stalk over to me until he looked behind me, his eyes going big. I smirked as I saw my husband behind me. "Come on, Baron. Are you gonna do anything now? Didn't think so." Dean said as he wrapped and arm around my waist. Baron scoffed before he walked off.

  "Relax, Babe. He's gone." I told him as I placed a hand on his cheek. "I won't be relaxing once that bell rings." he replied. "Come on. Let's get you to hair and makeup." he told me. I grabbed his arm and he looked at me. "You know that no matter what he says, nothing will break us up, right?" I asked. He nodded before kissing my lips.

  I responded as I kissed him back with as much passion as I could muster. We pulled away before we went to the makeup section and Dean took a seat to wait for me.

  Stephanie and Hunter told me.my ring name would be changing. I went from Tanya Reigns to Tanya Ambrose.

  After about 25 minutes of getting ready, I was already finished and ready to go. I realized that we had 4 minutes until our match began. We went to the curtain and saw Roman and Seth there holding their titles. "So, anybody feel like going out tonight?" the Universal Champion asked.

  "Not sure. We're not in the best mood right now." I replied. "Was it Baron again?" Roman asked. "Who the hell else? The bastard keeps verbally assaulting my wife. He's been talking shit about Emily as well. I'm not having this anymore. I'm gonna request a match against him this week." Jon explained. I put my hand on his shoulder to calm him down.

  "Emily will be staying with Sarah or Galina and JoJo until this shit settles down. We won't put her in harm's way anymore." I explained.

  "Let's burn this shit down." Colby said, making us laugh as I fixed my gear a bit.