Chapter 3: Battle of The Sexes

Tanya's P

Tanya's P.O.V.

I was getting ready for my match against Dean. That asshole wanted a challenge, he got one. He has been acting really pissed off ever since I revealed my 'relationship' with Seth. I don't understand why, though. He dumped me for Summer Rae, so he doesn't deserve to be mad.

I was standing behind the curtain before I heard my theme song play. I adjusted my hair before I walked out, earning cheers from the fans. I took off my glasses and put them on my head as I walked down the ramp. "The following is a Battle of The Sexes match scheduled for one-fall! First, from Boston, Massachusetts, Tanya Banks!" JoJo announced as I jumped onto the apron and got inside the ring.

I got a microphone and my music stopped. I smirked as I held the microphone to me. "You know what I really hate? Those who hurt you just because of a stupid desire that fills their head. You all know what I mean. The backstabbing lunatic fringe and the plastic dancer. I don't care what they are or what they want to call themselves, but trust me. That's not gonna help him win this match. Look at me, everybody! Aren't I fine as hell?" I asked.

The whole crowd went wild and chanted "You are awesome!" I smiled before holding the mic to my mouth once again. "I mean, it's just so stupid to think why a man would chose a fake ass, blonde bitch over a sexy and fierce badass like me. Dean, you committed the most unforgivable thing. You're a scum. There's things you don't do in life. You don't anger the canines, you don't piss in the wind, and you don't ever stab your girlfriend in the back." I said as the audience cheered. "Summer Rae says that she can qualify for the Women's Championship. However, she can't stand a chance against a 4x NXT Champion, a 3x Divas Champion, and a 4x Smackdown Women's Champion."

The fans started cheering. "Now, let's get this match started. Ambrose, come on and see if you can stand a chance, traitor!" I yelled as I threw the mic and I took off my jacket and accessories. As soon as Dean's music hit, I smirked and shook my head. Soon, he came out and I was surprised he didn't have his hoe with him. "And her opponent, from Cincinnati, Ohio, Dean Ambrose!" JoJo announced. He walked down the ramp and then got onto the apron before taking off his leather jacket and facing me.

The bell ringed and we circled each other. Soon, we interlocked and he sent me to the ropes and attempted to Clothesline me, but I ducked and hit him with a kick to the face. I then grabbed him and did the Twist of Fate. He lay on the ground, trying to get up with his eyes widened. I then grabbed him, but he ended up sending me to the ropes before kicking my leg, sending me down. He grabbed me and performed Dirty Deeds. He then pinned me.

"One! Two!" I kicked out. I lay on the ground as he got up and managed to hurl himself up onto the turnbuckle. He jumped, attempting to land on me, but I moved out of the way and he landed. He cried out in pain as he landed on his shoulder. I laughed before I got him up and sent him face first into the turnbuckle. I slammed his face a couple times before I stepped back, since the referee counted. Dean turned, but before he could make a move, I hit him with a Spear. I then pinned him.

"One! Two!" he kicked out. I got up before kicking him where the sun doesn't shine. He groaned as I got him up and performed the Dirty Deeds against him. I then got onto the turnbuckle and positioned myself before I did a Moonsault, landing on him. I then lifted his leg. "One! Two!" Dean kicked out. I groaned as I got up and rested against the turnbuckle. "Who's the baddest, huh?!" I yelled as the WWE Universe cheered.

I grabbed Dean and sent him to the ropes before using a Superman Punch on him. I grabbed his leg and locked him in the Sharpshooter. He cried in agony, but he got to the ropes. I went to get him, but he punched me in the thigh, making me let go. He then sent me into the turnbuckle. My back collided and I landed on my face. I groaned as I held my head. I saw my ex-boyfriend looking at me with a hint of worry.

Dean grabbed me and lifted me onto his shoulders before performing a Suplex on me. He lifted my leg up. "One! Two!" I kicked out. Dean had his eyes wide since he knew that I wouldn't give up easily.

He grabbed me, but I broke away and punched him right in the nose. I sent him to the turnbuckle and he was there for a bit. I ran and used a double-kneed kick on him. I was going for another, but he kicked me, sending me down. He grabbed me and body slammed me to the mat. He proceeded to lift my leg once again. "One! Two!" I kicked out. He lifted me up and was about to slam me again, but I got off and hit him with a kick to the shin and a One-Legged Monkey Flip. Once he was down, I locked him into the Sharpshooter once again, but then...

Call to me, Call to me

I looked and saw Summer running down the ramp as she got into the ring. I let Dean go as she came at me. She punched me a couple times and sent me into the turnbuckle. I was on the mat now, holding my shoulder. She kicked me a couple times before stopping. She was about to charge at me, but I kicked her leg and got up quickly. I grabbed her by the neck and Chokeslammed her. I rolled her out of the ring.

Soon, I was pinned down and I knew Dean tried to get the win. "One! Two!" I kicked out and locked him into the Dis-Arm-Her. He screamed in pain as Summer was trying to get back in the ring, but she was stopped by my sister and Nattie coming in and punching her. Dean tried to push me off, but I applied more pressure. "Tap out, bastard!" I yelled. He screamed before he finally tapped out, the bell dinging.

I released him before I stood up. The referee raised my arm. "Here is your winner by submission, Tanya Banks!" JoJo announced. Sasha and Nattie came over, but I pushed Sasha out of the way and punched Nattie. This was scripted, of course. Anything I do to anybody who helps me or is my partner is scripted, so they don't take it personally.

I walked backwards with a smirk on my face before I went backstage.