Chapter 44: Emily Ashley Good

A/N: There will be a few different P.O.V.s in this chapter, btw

Vivian's P.O.V.

"When is the baby gonna pop out?! I wanna meet my niece!" Mercedes exclaimed over the phone. Jon and the boys and girls were all at the arena for Raw and I decided to stay behind, since I was already nine months pregnant and can deliver at any day.

Lucky for me, Ashley and Sarah were watching over me, so they could be able to help. "Sometime this week, actually." I replied. "Aww! Well, okay, Sis. I'll see you later. Love you." my sister told me. "Love you too, Merc." I said. I hung up the phone and went back to watching Raw.

Just then, I felt a super sharp pain on my left side. I hissed in pain as I sat up. I slowly got up from the bed. As soon as I stood up, I felt something drip down my leg. "Holy shit." I mumbled. I immediately held onto the bedpost for support.

"Ashley! Sarah!" I screamed as I felt a contraction hit me. In an instant, I heard their footsteps from the hallway and they burst in. "Vivian, what's wrong?" Ashley asked as they got to me. "It's time, girls. The baby's coming." I groaned as I held my stomach.

"Shit. Get the baby bag and let's go to the hospital!" Sarah said. My best friend immediately packed the baby bag as my Shield sister wrapped an arm around me. They helped me out of the room and we got to the elevator.

"Dammit! This hurts so much!" I screamed as I clutched Sarah's hand. "Shh. Just relax. We'll be at the hospital in no time." Ashley reassured me. The elevator doors opened and they guided me out quickly. We got to my rental and they quickly got me inside the back. Sarah started the car as Ashley rode in the passenger seat.

"Call Colby, Joe, or Jon! Please!" I screamed as the contractions got worse after every second. Sarah rummaged through her purse and pulled out her cell phone. Ashley did a risky move by moving from the front seat to the back in order to grab my hand and try to comfort me with sweet, soft words.

I was happy I chose her as my daughter's godmother.

Sarah dialed a number and put the phone to her ear. After about four rings, she groaned in frustration. "He didn't answer." she told me. Must be in a match. "What about Joe and Colby?" she took turns dialing their numbers and she had no luck. "Dammit. Who the hell can we call?" Ashley asked.

I screamed as another contraction hit.

"Try Mercedes!" I screamed through the pain. I clutched my best friend's hand tighter as I felt tears streaming down my face. "It hurts so much! Please hurry up!" I screamed. I felt Sarah speeding up the car a bit faster. I heard her dial the phone and the ringing through the speaker.

"Hello?" I heard my sister's voice. "Mercedes, it's me. It's time. The baby's coming." Sarah explained. "Holy shit! Okay. The guys just finished their matches. I'll let them know and we'll be there ASAP!" Mercedes said before hanging up. Sarah put her phone down and continued driving.

We got to the hospital and they helped me out of the car. Ashley decided to carry me bridal style with all her strength. We got through the doors and I clutched my best friend's leather jacket as the pain got even worse.

Sarah went to the receptionist in a panic. "Our sister's in labor. Please help her." she explained. Immediately, three nurses and a doctor came rushing in. I screamed in agony as I felt my baby kicking me along with the contraction. One of the nurses got me onto a wheelchair and led me to the delivery room. I got changed into a hospital gown with my hair being pulled back.