Chapter 20: Vivian Finds Out The Truth

Vivian's P.O.V.

   After mine and my friends' match, I was walking down the hallways, trying to find Jon. I don't know why Mercedes wanted me to talk to him. So, for her sake, I agreed to it. As much I I hated to, she wouldn't stop begging, so I gave in. This could also make me find out why he betrayed me. He better give me a good reason because if it's a lame one, he can erase himself from my life forever.

   Regardless of that, I'm so glad I can be here at work peacefully without Summer getting under my skin as well as my friends'. Ever since she got fired, the ladies as well as the men have felt relief that she's gone. At least Jon doesn't have to put up with her as well.

    I got to his locker room and knocked on the door. I waited for a minute and there was no answer. I knocked again. No answer. I pulled out my phone and called Joe. After a few rings, he picked up. "Hello?" he asked. "Joe, is Jon with you?" I asked him. "No, he's not with me. Last time I saw him, he was getting ready for a segment." Joe explained. "Mercedes convinced me to talk to him, that's why." I said. "Yeah. She told me." he said. "Well, thanks anyway." I said. "No problem, Babygirl. See you." he told me. "See you." I told him before hanging up.

   I walked away from the locker room and went to the curtain. I saw Colby there with Pam. "Guys, have you seen Jon anywhere?" I asked them. "He's already out there. Why?" Pam asked. "I need to talk to him." I replied. "He's actually calling you out right now." Colby said, motioning me to the monitor that was there. I looked and saw Jon there holding a microphone. He looked nervous as hell.

   "I wanna take this time to call out someone. Someone who I hurt and I shouldn't have. I just want to clear the air. So, Tanya, if you're back there, please come out." he explained. I looked at Pam and Colby, who nodded. The tech team looked at me with hesitation. I nodded my head and they played my theme.

All the things she said
Running through my head

I walked out to the cheering fans. Jon and I locked eyes and I felt myself feel a little bit awkward. I didn't feel like jumping out the apron, so I walked up the steel steps instead. I had a feeling all of this wasn't scripted. I got inside the ring and was handed a microphone. I stood five feet away from him.

"Well, Dean. Here I am. What do you need to say to me?" I asked him. "I know deep down, you care. I know that you hate me for everything I've done and I don't blame you. But, I called you out here because I need to clear the air now that Summer isn't here anymore. I came here to explain myself." he told me.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "You remember that night, do you?" he asked. He was talking about the night he betrayed me. I slowly nodded. "I haven't forgotten one single bit." I replied. It was then he looked away for a bit and said him trying not to cry. That immediately got my attention.

"Just explain yourself." I told him. He looked at me with hopeful eyes. "I don't yell at you. I won't judge you. I won't do anything until you tell me the truth." I said. He nodded before he took a deep breath and began to speak.

"Tanya, I never wanted to betray you in the first place. I would never do that. I was forced to betray you. Summer forced me to hurt you and break up with you. I refused, but what she said next made me worry for you and concerned for your safety. She threatened to hurt you in a way where even I couldn't be able to help you myself. She threatened to have you beat and harmed. I didn't want that to happen to you. So, to protect you, I went along with what she demanded and it led to the betrayal." Jon explained.

My eye were wide and I had my mouth covered in shock. At this point, Jon was crying. "Forgive me, Tanya. I love you more than I could put into words. You're the only girl I can tolerate and who can bring a whole different side of me to everybody. You're my weakness. You're basically all I got in life. I lost you once. I don't want to lose you more. I love you, Tanya Banks." he told me.

At this point, I was crying myself. I wiped my tears as I looked at him. I can't believe I didn't believe him. After all this time while suffering, he was suffering the most. I felt nothing but shame in myself. The only man that I've ever loved even to this day went through hell to try and protect me and what did I do? Fight with him and not listen.

"Tanya Banks is just as shocked as we all are. Dean Ambrose just confessed not only his love for her, but the truth. That, ladies and gentlemen, is a real man." Michael said. "I agree. Both of these individuals are crying their hearts out. One of shock and the other of sadness and easily regret." JBL added.

"It's alright if you don't forgive me. I just thought you deserved to know the truth. Just know that I will always love you, Baby." he told me before tossing his mic. He turned around, ready to leave the ring. I shook my head. No. I can't let him do this. I'm not letting him suffer more. That's over now and for good.

"Whoa, what is happening here?!" JBL exclaimed. "Lunatic Boss appears to be back. guys!" Jerry replied.

I dropped my mic and grabbed his arm. He turned around and I smashed my lips to his. The crowd was going absolutely insane at my action. Jon immediately kissed back by wrapping his arms around me tightly as if he were to let go, I would disappear forever. The crowd clapped as our kiss continued.

"It seems as if Tanya has forgiven Dean." Michael said.

Jon and I puled away and we looked at each other. He has a hand on my cheek while my hand was on his wrist. "I forgive you, Jon. I love you." I told him. He began to cry as he pulled me into a huge hug. I ran a hand through his hair as he clung to me. He dropped to his knees and continued hugging me, crying on my stomach. I leaned down and kissed his head.

Jon stood up and wrapped an arm around me. He got on the second rope, making an opening for me. I smiled through my tears and went through before he did. We got off the apron and he picked me up bridal style. I smiled as the crowd lost their minds. I felt Jon kiss my head as I wrapped and arm around his neck.

When we got backstage, he set me down and we saw the entire roster there. Joe, Colby, Ashley, and Mercedes were in the front. "So, does this mean?" Joe asked. "Yep. Lunatic Boss is back and better than ever." I replied as Jon took my hand in his and kissed it. The roster began to cheer.

Everybody had forgiven him for what he did. Mercedes and Ashley forgave him and accepted him back. Joe and Colby forgave him as well. I was happy now. I had my man back and all the drama that was going on has completely vanished once and for all. Jon and I will hopefully move on and give our relationship a second chance, no matter what.