Chapter 82: The Shield V.S. The Undisputed Era & Marina Shafir

Vivian's P

Vivian's P.O.V.

  I was already in my gear as the guys and I stood in the hallway. We were ready to take on the Undisputed Era and Marina.

The rest of the Faux Horsewomen have decided not to be in WWE anymore because they couldn't handle the loss

The rest of the Faux Horsewomen have decided not to be in WWE anymore because they couldn't handle the loss. They're all going back to UFC. They will go back as the Faux Horsewomen who couldn't get the job done. As of tonight, this will be Marina's last match.

"Lean your head back, Babydoll." Jon told me as he held a water bottle. I did as he said as he began wetting my hair with the cold water. Once he was done, I flipped my hair backwards and clasped my title around my waist.

"Where's Emily?" Colby asked. "She's in the women's locker room with Ashley, Paige, and Rebecca. She's in good hands." I explained. "I can't believe she's already going to be a year old." Joe said. "Tell me about it. The bigger she gets, the more he feels overprotective." I said, pointing to my husband.

"Hey, she ain't going to be dating when she's a teenager. Not on my watch." Jon said, making all of us laugh.

"Jon." I playfully warned him.

"Fine. But, if that bastard hurts her in any way possible, oh hell's gonna break lose." he said, making us laugh. "Yeah right." I said.

We all walked down the halls, passing by other Superstars and employees before we got to position. There was already a cameraman there, because we were going to do a segment before going out.

(A/N: Italics will be the segment)

"Hey. Over here." Jon said, snapping his fingers.

"Up here, guys." I said.

We knew Marina and her team looked at the titantron and tell there was fear in their eyes.