Chapter 75: First Words + Backstage Drama

Jon's P.O.V.

  I was backstage at Smackdown with the boys and Vivian in The Shield's locker room. She wasn't competing tonight, but me and the guys were. We were going against The Ascension and Baron.

  Even though Baron has stopped terrorizing us at work, he still threatens us at home. So, we talked to Stephanie and Hunter about it and they put us in a match at Wrestlemania for my Intercontinental Championship. Also, if he loses the match, he's fired from WWE.

  First Summer Rae, then Samoa Joe, and now Baron Corbin. Two of these monsters tried hurting my family and I am not letting a third try to do the same. Tonight will be my opportunity to keep beating the hell out of Corbin and serve justice for my beautiful, gorgeous, unique, sexy wife.

  "What should we do after Raw tonight?" Colby asked as we got ready in our gear. "Maybe get food or something?" Vivian asked as she continued bottle-feeding Emily.

  "Not sure, man. I mean, we got a baby here. So, the bar is a big no-no." I said. I looked and saw Vivian holding Emily in her arms while sitting with Sarah and Galina.

  "Why don't all of us just order pizza or burgers and we can eat at the hotel?" Sarah suggested.

  All of us looked at each other and nodded.

  Vivian got the bottle and unlatched it before putting a small towel over her shoulder. She began gently patting Emily's back while rocking her. I smiled as I went over to them. "Can we have a moment, please?" I asked the others. They nodded in understanding before leaving the locker room.

  I walked over to my family and sat down next to my wife. I smiled as I kissed her lips.

  "Are you nervous?" I asked her. She shook her head. "No, Babe. I'm okay." she replied. However, I was that look in her eyes that told me she was lying. "Come on, Babygirl. Be honest with me." I told her. She looked at me before laying her head on my shoulder.

  She sighed before shaking her head. "It's not even about Ronda and her minions. It's about Baron. I don't understand why he's causing shit to us even though we've never done anything to him." she explained. I cupped her cheek with my hand.

  "Babygirl, I almost got killed to save you. You really think I'm gonna let that asshole of a lone wolf try to mess with you and Emily? No chance in hell. I will go to Mania and beat his ass so he won't be seen here ever again." I explained.

  She smiled before she leaned in a kissed me. I kissed her back softly before we lay out foreheads against each other. "I love you, Vivian." I whispered. "I love you too, Jon." she whispered back.

  I looked at our beautiful little girl and kissed her cheek. "And I love you, Darlin'." I told her.

  "Dada."

  Me and Vivian froze for a second and looked at each other with wide eyes. "Did she just?" I asked. "She did." my wife replied. "Who's that?" Vivian cooed to Emily while pointing at me. "Dada."

  The both of us laughed as we hugged. "Her first word!" "Who's that, Princess?" I asked Emily as I pointed to Vivian.

"Mama." she replied.

  "Go get the others!" Vivian said. I got up and opened the door, catching the attention of our friends. "Come in quick! Emily's speaking." I told them. They all rushed in and pulled out their cell phones to record.

  "Who am I?" I cooed.

  Emily looked at me with a baby smile. "Dada. M-Ma-Mama." she spoke.

  Sarah and Galina squealed in happiness while Joe and Colby cheered. I picked up my daughter and kissed her cheek. Being a father really has changed me and I'm damn proud of it.

  A knock came to the door and Joe opened it. "The Shield, your match is on in three minutes." a tech guy told us. I handed Emily back to Vivian before kissing my wife. "I'll be back. Love you." I told her. "Love you more. Now, go kick some ass." she told me.

  She hugged Colby and Joe before us three walked down the hallway and got to gorilla. We wet our hair with the water bottles. Well, me the top of my hair. Argh, same shit.

  Sierra. Hotel. India. Echo. Lima. Delta. S.H.I.E.L.D.

  My brothers and I all walked out and came out on the stairs holding our titles.

  "Their opponents! The team of the Universal Champion, Seth Rollins, the WWE Champion, Roman Reigns, and the Intercontinental Champion, Dean Ambrose, The Shield!" JoJo announced.

  We all walked down the stairs and got over the barricade. We got inside the ring and glared at our opponents as we set out titles aside. The bell rang and my brothers and I huddled in a group.

  "That bastard is trying to get to us by insulting and degrading Vivian. Let's take care of him, alright?" Colby asked. All of us nodded. "I'll start things off." Joe told us.

  Colby and I hugged him before getting behind the ropes. He locked up with Konnor to start the match.

  *15 Minutes Later*

   I was the legal man in the match. I was squaring off against Corbin.

  I went to hit him with an elbow drop, but he dodged and hit me with a Chokeslam Backbreaker. He gripped my chin and made me look at him. "How's Vivian doing?!" he yelled.

  OH HELL FUCKING NO!

  I headbutted him before he backed off. I got up and kicked him in the gut before making him look at me. "Keep her name out of you mouth!' I yelled before hitting him with Dirty Deeds. I covered him for the pin and got the three count. I got up as our theme played.

"Here are your winners, The Shield!" JoJo announced.

   My brothers came in and we rose each other's arms.

  Suddenly, we heard yelling and commotion. We saw on the titantron that Ashley, Rebecca, Mercedes, Pam, and Vivian were fighting with Ronda, Jessamyn, Shayna, Marina, and Mia. There were lefts and rights and crates and poles being thrown.

  The guys and I got out of the ring and ran up the ramp.

  Once we got backstage, we went to the sea of Superstars that were trying to separate the two Horsewomen factions.

  "Calm down!"

  "Stop now!"

  "Enough! Come on!"

  Those words being repeated by almost the entire locker room as the two Horsewomen factions were finally pulled apart. Rebecca and Vivian were still thrashing.

  "Hey, hey, hey! Enough! Stop this right now!" Hunter's voice boomed throughout the arena as he and Stephanie walked over.

  Everybody stopped and all the Horsewomen glared at each other.

"You want to fight so bad?! Fine! You will have a match against each other! It will be the Four Horsewomen of WWE V.S. the Four Horsewomen of MMA in an eight woman tag-team match at Wrestlemania!" Stephanie said.

  Oh shit.

  Talk about a war for the WWE territory.