Chapter 59: 10-Person Tag-Team Match

A/N: This is gonna be a short ass chapter, so sorry lol, but at least you all have an update 😂

  Tanya's P.O.V.

  "Don't worry, we can take those weasels out in no time." I said to my teammates as I strapped on my boots. I was going to team up with the guys and Paige to face Baron Corbin, Randy Orton, The Miz, Maryse, and Natalya.

 I was going to team up with the guys and Paige to face Baron Corbin, Randy Orton, The Miz, Maryse, and Natalya

Paige had just won the Smackdown Women's Championship this past weekend at a live event. Now that the both of us are champion, no other female tag-team can stand a chance against us.

  "Let's go." Roman said as we all walked down the hallway. I grabbed Dean's hand as all five of us went to the curtain. The guys were still wetting their hair while I was warming up with pushups and air punches. Paige did squats to warm up. Our opponents were already in the ring.

  "Ready to kick some ass as champions?" I asked. "Hell yeah!" everybody said. I laughed as we all waited.

  Sierra. Hotel. India. Echo. Lima. Delta. S.H.I.E.L.D.

  I linked my arm with Dean's as we walked out with the guys. The crowd was cheering once we came out, making me smile. Dean cupped my cheek and kissed me, making the crowd cheer even louder.

  "And their opponents! The team of the Universal Champion, Seth Rollins, the Intercontinental Champion, Dean Ambrose, the United States Champion, Roman Reigns, and the Raw Women's Champion, Tanya Reigns, The Shield!" JoJo announced.

  Roman wrapped an arm around me as we all laughed at our opponents glaring at us. We walked down the ramp and stopped in front of the ring, waiting for our partner.

  Eagle Screech

  The crowd cheered as Paige walked out, holding her title on her shoulder. "Their tag-team partner, from Norwich, England, she is the Smackdown Women's Champion, Paige!" JoJo announced. She skipped down the ramp and joined us. We hugged and we all slid inside the ring.

   We eyed our opponents as we rise our titles, making them all glare. "You weasels will never be true champions like us!" I told them. Maryse lunged at me, but go held back by Miz and Baron. My team and I handed our titles to the referee, who gave them to a couple of ringside guys.

  The bell rang and Roman told us he would go first. We all nodded as we got behind the ropes as he locked up with Miz to start the match.

  *Skip Match Cause I'm Lazy*

  "One! Two! Three!"

  The bell rang as Dean got a victory by pinning Baron. Everybody in my team was hurting and worn out. Also, my husband was in a vicious, angry, and dangerous mood. Why? Because this is what happened.

   So, Seth was closing in on a victory to Baron and Randy came in, breaking the count. Roman came in and hit him with a Spear. Miz hit him with the Skull Crushing Finale. Dean hit him with the Dirty Deeds.

   Seth had gotten ready to go for the Curbstomp, but he was hit with the End Of Days. Baron went for a pin but I had broken the count while the rest of our teammates brawled on the outside.

  Baron began yelling at me and we began yelling back and forth. He called me a useless woman who shouldn't be champion. I ended up punching his face and he grabbed me by my hair and hit me with the Deep Six.

  Dean saw what had happened and was enraged. So were Roman and Seth, but my husband was feeling it more. He immediately attacked Baron and basically beat the shit out of him to the point where he was bloody. Maryse came in, but Paige hit her with a brutal kick.

   Dean had tagged himself in and hit the Dirty Deeds for the win.

  That's where it got us now.

  "Don't you ever talk to my wife like that ever again, bastard! I will be your f***ing nightmare!" he yelled. As everybody went inside, I held my side where my ribs were. I hissed as I got on the apron, but fell from the pain. My team immediately came out and checked on me, Paige holding mine and her titles.

  Dean helped me sit up, and arm around me. "Are you okay, Babe?" he asked, his face filled with concern. "I don't know. It just hurts." I said in a raspy voice, clutching onto his shirt from the pain.

  "You okay?" Roman asked. "I don't know. That asshole probably hurt my ribs." I explained, holding my side. "I'm gonna kick his ass." Seth said. "What a fucking douchebag. He shouldn't lay a hand on a woman." Paige added.

  Dean picked me up and carried me bridal style up the ramp. "I got ya, Darling. It'll be fine." he said, kissing my head. I wrapped my arms around him as I buried my pained face in his neck. "This hurts so much, Babe. Fuck." I whispered. "I know, Babygirl. I've been there. You'll be okay." he told me.

  We got backstage and they took me to the trainer's room. I got evaluated and it was revealed I had heavily bruised ribs. However, I wasn't seriously injured. I just needed to take a few weeks off and I didn't have to relinquish my title again.

  Dean grabbed me gently and we went to pack out stuff. We left the arena and went to the hotel and he took care of me the whole time.