Chapter 77: Wrestlemania Training

Vivian's P.O.V.

I was in the Performance Center with Colby, Jon, Joe, Rebecca, Ashley, Pam, and Mercedes. The guys were helping us girls prepare for our match against Ronda and the others at Wrestlemania. All of us had big matches coming up. This Wrestlemania season was going to be one hell of a year.

Colby was going to defend his title against Triple H. Jon was defending his title against Baron. Joe was defending his title against Chris Jericho and Kevin Owens.

The WWE Hall of Fame is two weeks away and this past month, we've been training our butts off for our matches. I also got a call from Hunter and was told that I have been chosen to induct the Ninth Wonder of The World, Chyna into the Hall of Fame.

  I breathed heavily as the girls and I punched some punching bags. We've been training for almost three hours now. The guys were watching closely.

  I used all my might to punch and kick the bag, sweat lingering my body. I punched and kicked over and over again as the rest of the girls finished. It was then I felt arms around my waist, pulling me from the bag. "Whoa, take it easy there, Darlin'." Jon told me.

"You need to calm down a bit, Babygirl. We don't want you getting hurt again." Joe told me.

"She's more determined than the rest of us." Pam said as she began lifting. "Let's try and finish this up. I want to beat their asses soon." I said as I went to the bars. I got up and began doing pull-ups. I breathed heavily each time I came down. Rebecca came in and joined me.

  I continued with the pull-ups until my arms began to burn. I jumped off and lay on the ground, catching my breath.

  "Here."

  I looked and saw Ashley with a towel and Jon with a water bottle. I took them and wiped my face before chugging the cold water. I breathed heavily as Jon knelt by me. "I know you're ready and everything, but take it easy. For me?" he asked.

  I looked at him and breathed heavily before nodding. He helped me up and we went to the weights.

  I lay down and out my hands on the bar. Colby put 20 on one side and Joe put 20 on the other. I breathed heavily as I began lifting as did the rest of the girls. I did it about 20 times before I set it down.

  I got up and me and the girls went to the treadmills.

  I got on mine before I turned it on and began running. It went on for about 5 minutes until my legs burned.

  We got off and went to one of the rings. "Let's start with Rebecca and Vivian. Just do the basics and then work on submissions. Vivian can teach you how to use her submissions." Jon explained.

  "Okay, Becks. We're gonna practice on the Anaconda Vise first." I said.

  She nodded before we locked up. I showed her slowly how to transition into the submission and she tapped my arm. I let her go and we locked up again before she performed it perfectly. I tapped her arm and she let go.

  "Great job." I said.

  "Now, practice some finishers. Joe will be ref." Colby said.

   We locked up and I lifted her up, hitting a Falcon Arrow. She pinned her. "One. Two. Three." Joe counted. I got up and helped Rebecca up before we stood aside as Ashley and Mercedes practiced.

  We stayed training for an extra hour before we decided to go have lunch.

  Ronda, Jessamyn, Shayna, Marina, and Mia, get ready because the real Four Horsewomen are picking up tricks that you might never think about doing.