Chapter 80: Wrestlemania Part 2

Vivian's P.O.V.

I smiled I realized my team and I had won. We did it. We proved we are the real Four Horsewomen.

Mercedes and Ashley came in and engulfed me in a hug. "You did it!" my sister said. "Nah. We did it." I said. Just as we got up, Rebecca and Pam slid in the ring and hugged us. Paige came over and kissed Ashley before hugging us all.

We pulled away and rose each other's arms.

The crowd erupted into cheering as I rose my title up, showing that I was the leader of this dominant faction.

I looked at Ronda, Shayna, Jessamyn, Mia, and Marina and mocked a crying face as they pouted and comforted each other, disappointment written on their faces.

They got up and walked up the ramp as my team and I celebrated. We threw up four fingers as the crowd cheered. We looked at Paige and she did the same.

The girls and I got out of the ring and began greeting some fans. I ran as I saw Sarah, Galina, Emily, and Joelle. I engulfed them in a hug, which they responded.

"Great job, Vivian." Galina told me.

"Congratulations." Sarah said.

"Thank you." I said before we pulled away. I kissed Joelle's head as she smiled. "You were amazing, Aunt Vivi!" she said. "Thanks, Babygirl." I said before I gave her the glove I was wearing.

I grabbed my daughter and kissed her cheek before carrying her with me. "Mama." she said. "Mommy did it, Babygirl." I whispered

I made my way over to my Horsewomen and Paige before we rose each other's arms, earning massive cheering. My Horsewomen and I all had tears in our eyes as we hugged each other again.

  We walked up the ramp while I was still holding Emily in my arms.

Once we got backstage, we were met with clapping and I teared up as I saw Joe, Colby, and Jon there. They cheered as they can over and hugged us girls. Jon picked me up a bit, the both of us laughing.

Paige and Ashley shared a passionate kiss as she hugged the girls.

"You did it, Darlin'!" he said. I laughed as he set me down. He smiled at Emily before he kissed her head.

"This calls for a celebration afterwards." Pam said as Mercedes wrapped an arm around her.

"Oh, we will. But first, I got a Baron I gotta take care of." Jon said as he clipped his title around his waist. He turned to me and our daughter.

"I'm gonna bring justice to both of you. I'll make sure he doesn't try to ruin our lives." he told me.

I smiled before he kissed me. He kissed Emily's cheek before I heard his theme play outside.

"Good luck, Babe." I told him as Colby wrapped an arm around me. Jon smiled before he went through the curtain and he appeared on the T.V. He walked down the ramp and got inside the ring before doing his signature pose.

  I glared at Baron as he made his way to the curtain. He sent me a look, which caused Joe, Colby, Paige, Rebecca, Pam, Ashley, and Mercedes to step in front of me and Emily.

"Don't you dare go near my sister or my niece. You got me?" Ashley growled. Baron actually backed away in fear, although he was trying to hide it. Everybody knew that when it came to me and my family, Ashley was willing to protect us. She wasn't afraid.

Baron's theme played and he walked out to massive booing. He walked down the ramp as Jon prepared himself. As Baron got to the ring, he kept glaring at my husband.