Chapter 79: Wrestlemania Part 1

Tanya's P

Tanya's P.O.V.

Well, tonight was the biggest night of any Superstar's career. Tonight was the night we all perform on the Grandest Stage Of Them All, also known as Wrestlemania. This was the 33rd Wrestlemania in the WWE. The matches were set and they seemed to be amazing.

The matches were:

Adrian Neville V.S. Austin Aries (Cruiserweight Championship) Winner; Adrian Neville

André The Giant Battle Royal
Winner; Mojo Rawley

Dean Ambrose V.S. Baron Corbin (Intercontinental Championship)
Winner; TBD

AJ Styles V.S. Shane McMahon
Winner; AJ Styles

Roman Reigns V.S. Kevin Owens V.S Chris Jericho (WWE Championship)
Winner; Roman Reigns

The Four Horsewomen V.S. The Four Horsewomen (5-on-5 Tag-Team Match)
Winner; TBD

The Hardy Boyz V.S. The Bar V.S. Enzo Amore and Big Cass V.S. Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson (Fatal 4-Way Ladder Raw Tag Team Championship)
Winner; The Hardy Boyz

John Cena and Nikki Bella V.S. The Miz and Maryse (Mixed Tag-Team Match)
Winner; John Cena and Nikki Bella

Seth Rollins V.S. Triple H (Non-Sanctioned Universal Championship Match)
Winner; Seth Rollins

Randy Orton V.S. Bray Wyatt (U.S Championship)
Winner; Randy Orton

Naomi V.S. Alexa Bliss V.S. Carmella V.S. Mickie James V.S. Natalya (Fatal-5-Way Match/Winner Faces Paige for the Smackdown Women's Championship)
Winner; Naomi

Mine and my team's match was apparently going to have a special guest referee. None of us knew who it was going to be.

Me and the rest of the Horsewomen were going to be paying homage to The Shield with our gear because they helped us get this car with training. They helped us prepare for the Faux Horsewomen and have new tricks up our sleeves.