Chapter 11: More Teamwork

*The Following Week*

Tanya's P.O.V.

I was currently inside the ring. I was about to announce some backup that had recently debuted from NXT and these were old friends of mine and Sasha's. With these powerful women as our new allies, Summer Rae will think twice before trying to mess with me or us again. She had been acting worse ever since Dean dumped her last week.

It was funny, actually. Dean admitted that she was nothing more than just a distraction. He told her that she tried making him behave a way he didn't want to. She kept flirting around and only wanted hookups, but he wasn't having it, surprisingly. So, he dumped her both in and out of the ring. Yes, they went out in real life after our breakup that was also in real life. Ever since, she's been trying to mess with me once again.

Well, that bitch ain't going to this time with the newest additions to the Women's Division.

"As you all know, Summer Rae just can't seem to mind her own business. After so many attempts, she just won't give up. Now, this is the last chance I can get. With these new women, not only will this Division get better, but that blonde dancer won't mess with me again. These bad ass, fearless women are them!" I shouted as I pointed to the stage.

The sound of a bell gong made the arena go completely dark as purple and dark blue lights came out and the ramp got filled with smoke. Soon, she came out. She was wearing a long, black cloak that had a hood over her head and she was wearing black jeans and a "Rest In Peace" shirt. She wore fingerless gloves and combat boots with chains on them. She had black hair with blue highlights as well as a nose piercing and an ear piercing. A 3x NXT Women's Champion. The daughter of The Undertaker. Mikaela Calaway, a.k.a. The Fallen Angel.

She entered the ring and stood with me

She entered the ring and stood with me. Her music stopped and the lights came back on. Everybody went wild when they saw her remove her cloak. "Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome, The Fallen Angel!" I shouted, making the crowd cheer as she rolled her eyes back like her dad before rolling them back to normal.

She came out wearing a biker-type outfit. She resembled her mom well. Her mother being her only trainer and a Hall of Famer made her bred for the business. She was amazing at NXT and was hyped to bring what she's made of to the main roster. Her name was Alexandra a.k.a Amberlee Stratus. She walked the ramp and joined the rest of us. "Please welcome, Amberlee Stratus!"