Chapter 36: A Shocking Reveal

Two Weeks Later

Vivian's P.O.V.

Jon had gone to the gym to workout and I stayed at the hotel to cook up some dinner for us. He told me he would be getting some medication as well, since I've been feeling very...off lately.

A month after we came back home from our honeymoon, I began developing weird stuff. I feel tired all the time. I'm having mood changes. I'm craving different food combinations I never tried eating. I've been feeling a little bit sick, sometimes waking up in the morning to go throw up. 

We were in San Jose, California for the next Raw. My sister was recovering from a knee injury, so she couldn't make it. So, Mikaze stayed home with her. At least I have Sarah and Pam to hang out with. Ashley wasn't going to be here until later on tonight.

I was making us some chicken and a side of french fries because why not? Gotta make the hubby happy.

I had just finished placing the fries in the oven when I saw my Husky, Luna run in the kitchen. He had gotten her for us a few weeks ago. Jon and I were allowed to bring her, so she came along with us. She's been acting weird also. She's always having her head on my stomach, she sometimes growls at anyone who tries to come near me, even Joe, though she loves him as well.

"Come on, Babygirl. Let's feed you." I said as I got the medium sized bag of dog food I got her. I filled up her bowl an she began eating. I filled up her water bowl as well. I smiled before I went back to cooking dinner.

It was then as I began seasoning the chicken, I felt my stomach turn. I covered my mouth and ran straight to the bathroom. I got on my knees and began puking my guts out. I held my hair back. This went on for five minutes until I was done. I flushed the toilet and brushed my teeth. I groaned as I tied my hair back in a ponytail.

I exited the bathroom and got my phone out. I dialed Pam's number and waited for her to answer. I needed someone to talk to. After three rings, she did. "Hello?" she asked. "Pam. It's me." I replied. "Hey, Vivi. What's up?" she asked. "I need someone to talk to. I've been feeling off for a while. I'm experiencing weird symptoms that aren't supposed to be occuring." I explained to her.

"What symptoms?" she asked. "I have weird cravings, mood swings, and have been throwing up sometimes whenever I smell or eat food." I explained again. "Stay there. Sarah and I will be up in a bit. What room are you in?" she told me. "Thanks, Pam. Room 312. See you." I told her before hanging up the phone.

The dinner needed 30 minutes to finish, so I sat down on the couch, trying to wait for Pam and Sarah to get here. I had texted Joe and Colby that I had been experiencing they were symptoms as well. Those two deserved to know as well. I mean, they are my best friends and Shield mates. They were the only other guys besides Jon that knew me better than anyone.

After what felt like forever, which was actually 10 minutes, I heard a knock at the door. Luna began barking hardcore. "Shh, Babygirl. It's just your uncles and aunts." I told her. I got up and opened the door. I saw Colby, Joe, Pam, and Sarah all there. My best friend had a small, brown bag in her hand.

"Come in, everybody." I told them. They all came in as Sarah handed me the bag. "I figured you needed these." she told me. I reached inside and got out three pregnancy tests. I instantly felt my heart race rapidly. My hand was even shaking a bit. "How long do I have to wait for the results?" I asked. "About five minutes or so." Pam explained.