Chapter 69: Valentine's Day

Vivian's P.O.V.

I woke up in the morning with Jon kissing my head. I smiled as I turned and saw him grinning at me. "Happy Valentine's Day, Baby." he told me, placing a hand on my cheek. "Happy Valentine's Day, Handsome." I replied as I traced his lips with my finger. "Want to take a shower?" he asked. I smirked and pretended to think before giggling. "Okay."

He laughed before we got up from the bed, me covering myself with the sheets. We got to the bathroom and he turned the water on. I smirked as I kissed him, the both of us going inside the shower. He basically washed me and I washed him. After our shower, we got dressed and left the room.

We had plans to go to the ice skating rink and then go to dinner for Valentine's Day. We woke up at 10:00 and were gonna leave around 6:00, so we had time to spend with Emily.

"I'll start breakfast, Babe. You go check on Emily." I told him. He kissed my head before going into the hallway. I went to the kitchen and got the eggs, bacon, sausage patties, and pancake mix. I turned on the stove and began cooking.

As I was halfway through, I heard Jon coming down the steps. I turned and smiled as I saw him holding Emily, who was wearing a cute dress with hearts. "Happy Valentine's Day, Sweetheart." I said as I went over to them. I kissed my husband and kissed my daughter's head. Jon put her in her high chair and helped me with the cooking. He set the coffee up and cut up some fruits for a fruit salad.

Once the breakfast was done, we set the plates and even gave tiny portions to Emily. She was already 8-months-old, so she was already starting to eat regular food. The three of us ate in peace and happiness. As we did, I would catch Jon staring at me with pure love in his eyes, doing the same with Emily.

Once we were done, Jon and I washed the dishes and spent the rest of the afternoon watching movies. We took turns holding our daughter.

When it was 4:00, we called Paige and asked her if she would watch Emily for us. She agreed, since she had been dying to see her for a while. She was also bringing Ashley with her. Those two have been crushing on each other for a while. I can see the look in their eyes when they look at each other.

They got to the house before Jon and I got ready to go out. Once we were done, the both of us were in our outfits for the day.

After we dressed, we went downstairs and found all three of them in the living room

After we dressed, we went downstairs and found all three of them in the living room. "You girls got everything under control?" I asked. They nodded. "Go have fun. We'll take good care of her." Paige said. "Thanks, girls." I told them.

We said bye to them before leaving the house and getting in our truck. Jon and I went to the ice skating rink and went inside.

"So, let me get this straight. You've never ice skated?" I asked Jon. He shook his head as he put on his skates. "Never in my life." he replied. "Want me to teach you?" I asked. "Don't worry. I'm sure I can handle it." he said. "Yeah, that's what Joe said when we went roller-skating and what happened?" I told him.

The both of us laughed as I finished putting my skates on. Once we got up, Jon's legs began shaking. "Babe, relax. I got you." I said. He began taking baby steps and I couldn't help but laugh. "Come on, Vivian. This isn't funny." he said. "Oh, it is. Be lucky Joe and Galina aren't here, because you would've been trending YouTube." I said.

Once we got inside the rink, I gave him instructions on how to start.

"Come on, Babe." I encouraged him. I let him go and as soon as he glided his feet, he slipped and fell onto his back. I helped him back up and glided myself across the ice, pulling him with me. "Okay, Jon. I'm gonna let you go and you have to go on your own. Practice a bit." I explained.

He nodded and I let him go and he skated across the rink. "I'm doing it! I'm doing it, Babe!" he told me. He turned to look at me. "I think I got it!"

"Hell yeah, I'm on fi-"

"Jon, watch out!"

He collided with the window for the bleachers and fell on his back. He seemed like he hit his head. I skated over to him and bent down. "You look like you hit your head that time." I said. "What's that, Joe?" he said, looking around. I chuckled at his response. "Yeah, you definitely hit your head." I muttered.

He got up and after a couple more tries, he finally got the hang of it.

Now, we were skating around the rink hand-in-hand. He turned and smiled at me before he picked me up into the air and held me by my waist. I smiled as I extended my arms. Once he set me down, he kissed me and we continued skating until we got hungry.

We left and went to a nearby steakhouse and took our seats.

We ended up ordering two tomahawk steaks with a side of fries and sweet rolls. We got some sodas for our drinks.

"Okay, so I got a surprise for you. I was going to give it to your for your birthday, but decided to give it now. Here." he said giving me a small box that the WWE logo.

I smiled and grabbed it before opening it. I gasped and smiled at what I found inside. "Oh, Babe. I love it." I said before kissing his cheek. It was a beautiful necklace with his logo on it.

I took it from the box and Jon out it around my neck

I took it from the box and Jon out it around my neck. The cool metal sent tingles down my spine, but in a good way.

Once our food came, we ate as if it was our last meal. After we were done, we left the restaurant and drove back home. He ended up surprising me with chocolate covered strawberries and flowers inside the car. I ended up giving him some gifts as well. I got him a new leather jacket, a bottle of his favorite whiskey, and a necklace with my logo on it.

When we go home, we found Ashley and Paige cuddling with Emily. Jon and I put Emily in her nursery and rocked her to sleep. When we came down, we found the two girls kissing and we congratulated them. After they left, we went upstairs and went to sleep.