Chapter 42: Serving Justice For Tanya

Tanya's P.O.V.

The boys were going to compete in a Three-On-One Handicap match against Samoa Joe. It was a career on the line type of match. If Samoa Joe loses, he's fired. My boys were extremely pissed and were letting their inner hounds out tonight since the match was also a No Holds Barred, No Disqualification match. The boys haven't unleashed their inner hounds in a long time. Well, now, they will.

I was backstage with Sasha, Bayley, Charlotte, Nia, Dana, Big Cass, Enzo, Emma, Sami, Kevin, Paige, Alicia, Finn, Rusev, and Lana.

Practically half of the locker room was here just for me to protect me and my unborn baby. I really loved all my co-workers, since they were basically like a second family.

"I can't wait until they kick his ass." I told them. "They will. I mean, this has ben taken way too far." Emma said. "So, it's a Handicap match?" Kevin asked. "Yes. But, there's a fourth person joining them. Apparently, it's someone dangerous." I explained.

"Like Brock Lesnar?" Cass asked. "Nah, man. It's got to be Kane or Undertaker." Paige added. "What if it's The Great Khali?" Sami asked. "Well, we gotta find out." I said, turning my attention back to the screen. It showed JoJo in the ring as the bell dinged.

"The following contest is a No Holds Barred, No Disqualification, Four-On-One Handicap match scheduled for one fall!" she announced.

Samoa Joe's music played and the crowd erupted into massive boos. He walked out with a dangerous look on his face as he huffed and puffed. "Introducing first, from Huntington Beach, California, weighing 282 pounds, Samoa Joe!" JoJo announced. He got to the ring and got inside. He put his towel aside as he glared at the stairs, waiting for my boys to come out.

Sierra. Hotel. India. Echo. Lima. Delta. S.H.I.E.L.D.

My husband and best friends all walked out in their Shield attire with their masks on. "And his opponents! First, the team of Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, and Seth Rollins, The Shield!" JoJo announced. All three of them walked down the stairs and got over the barricade. Dean kept a death glare on Samoa Joe as they removed their masks.

"Who's their partner?" Sasha asked.

Then...

HOLY SHIT. IS IT REALLY HER?!

The Shield all looked at the ramp in surprise before they had smirks on their faces. Samoa Joe's eyes widened and he shook his head. The crowd was going absolutely wild once she walked out.

"And from Venice, California, she is the Baddest Woman On The Planet, Rowdy Ronda Rousey!" JoJo announced. I felt a smile grow on my face as she walked out wearing her gear, but her top was in my two signature colors, which were black and purple. As she walked down the ramp, she looked at the camera.

"This is for you, Tanya! I'm bringing justice to you! We love you!" she said.

The others all smiled at me as Alicia wrapped an arm around me in support. "Even that asshole is shocked." she said. "Agreed." Paige added. I laughed as I rubbed my baby bump.

Ronda joined The Shield in the ring as she took off her leather jacket. As she did, she kept her eye on Samoa Joe. Same with Dean. Roman and Seth held them back, but they kept their stare on him. Ronda then put her hands up, saying she was cool and stuff. The guys turned around and as soon as the referee signaled for the bell to ring they all struck.

They began stomping on him and stuff. The crowd was going absolutely insane. Roman sent Samoa Joe into the turnbuckle. Seth ran to him and hit him with a brutal elbow to the face.

Dean grabbed him and hit him with a Dirty Deeds. He got down and began punching him over and over. Ronda got out of the ring and grabbed a table, sliding it in the ring. She helped Roman set it up as Seth and Dean stomped on Samoa Joe. Once the table was set up, they turned their attention to the others.

"Get his ass up!" Dean shouted with rage. He and Seth grabbed Samoa Joe and placed him on Roman's shoulders. Ronda stood by and watched. They Triple Powerbombed him through the table.

Dean slid out of the ring and grabbed four steel chairs and a couple kendo sticks. Each opponent of Samoa Joe grabbed two of each. They all waited for him to get up with anger raging through their eyes.

They all struck him with chair shots. The crowd never sat down, since they were excited. Roman landed five chair shots to Samoa Joe, Seth landed seven, Ronda landed ten, and Jon landed FIFTEEN. After the chairs were dented, they were tossed out of the ring.

"Hell yeah! Get him!" Paige shouted.

"Beat his ass!" Enzo added.

"Let's go, Shield!" Kevin added.

My friends and husband grabbed a kendo stick and struck Samoa Joe repeatedly. He screamed in pain as blood started to seep from his back. Once they were done, they looked at each other. Ronda said something to them and they all nodded. Seth grabbed Samoa Joe as Ronda stayed at a corner. He threw him and Ronda hit a judo-toss, making the crowd cheer.

She grabbed him and Roman did his battle cry. She tossed Samoa Joe in his direction and the Samoan powerhouse speared him. Seth ran to the ropes and hit him with a Curbstomp.

Dean smirked at Samoa Joe, who was completely motionless. He grabbed him and there was nothing but rage in his beautiful, blue eyes. He stomped on Samoa Joe before grabbing him. He looked at the camera and pointed. "This is for you, Tanya. I love you." he said before planting the Dirty Deeds. He then pinned him.

"One! Two! Three!"

The bell rang as The Shield's theme played. "Here are your winners, the team of Rowdy Ronda Rousey and The Shield!" JoJo announced. They all raised their arms, celebrating. I smiled as I got up and walked out of catering. I walked to the curtain and came out.

The fans cheered as I walked down the ramp. Roman pointed and they all turned to me, their faces brightening up. I walked up the steel steps as Seth made an opening for me. I slowly stepped through the ropes and Dean immediately came over and smashed my lips to his. I kissed back as he rubbed my belly. When we pulled away, he hugged me immediately.

"You did it, Babe." I whispered in his ear. "I sure did. For you, us, and our baby." he whispered back. It was then the others came in and hugged us. We raised each other's arms up and celebrated together.