Chapter Four

Yoongi's POV

I saw him by his locker. The only kid in school apart from me who had vibrantly dyed hair that made him stick out from everyone else. "Damn, he's cute." I said in my head. After realizing the foreign thought, I shook it away. I'm not gay. I leaned on my locker with my friends who were talking to one another as I spotted this new kid. I tried to focus on my friends when I noticed my eyes continuing to wander to that orange haired kid. His orange hair complimented his tan skin nicely. He was short, but close in height to me. His thin, toned frame bent down and grabbed a few books placing them neatly into the locker. I couldn't have named a flaw on his face. At least not from where I was standing. After noticing again, my focus had diverted, I looked back to my two friends. The two raven haired boys seemed to notice my shifting focus as well.

"What are you looking at?" I didn't respond, only kept looking in the direction of the new kid. They both turned and looked at the kid. As their heads turned to look towards me, I noticed a fiendish smile occupied both of their faces. "Looks like we've got a new kid to teach." They turned and started walking towards the boy beckoning me to follow with a motion of their heads.

As they slammed the orange haired boy into the locker, I watched with an emotionless expression. My stomach twinges at the impact of his body on the locker. The boy didn't make a sound. I was confused, usually the kids we pick on start to cry, beg for us to stop, or apologize. This kid just stood there. He did nothing.

He walked into class. The teacher sat him next to me. Of course. As he started to walk over I knew I already hated this kid. When the teacher called my name to raise my hand my face blushed as the orange haired boy smiles towards me. No one has ever made me blush before. Why this kid? I hated him for it. He tried to sit down next to me so using my foot, I pushed his chair out from under him. No one makes Min Yoongi blush. Who does this kid think he is?

I walked past him later during lunch. As I looked over and saw him laughing with Hoseok, Namjoon and his friends, my face started to warm up. The way his eyes almost disappeared when he laughed drove me crazy. His full, pink lips parted to create a smile as he laughed. What was with this kid, why is my face blushing? Probably just hatred. I shoved him as I walked past.

"Yoongi, fuck off. Leave the kid alone." Who is Hoseok telling me to fuck off? I do what I want in this fucking school. I shot back at him.

"I don't recall asking your input, horse face." Jimin stood up and faced me.

"Don't insult my friends! You're the one being a jerk." I felt my face start to warm up. I hated him looking at me, I felt so vulnerable. I couldn't take it. I pushed him back down and swung him around to stop him from looking towards me. I leant down inches from his ear and whispered.

"You'd keep those pretty lips of yours shut, if you knew what was good for you." His hair smelled sweet. The thought brought a pink color to my face so I stormed off hoping no one saw.

I sat with the group of people I hung out with at a cafe on the outskirts of town. Two of the kids were smoking, one was drinking alcohol, and there was me. I prefer not to get drunk in public and though I'm a delinquent, I'm smart enough to not start the habit of smoking. Instead, I scribbled notes in a black notebook I used for writing lyrics. This is how I usually spent my weekends, not much a kid can really do in this stupid town. I look up as I hear commotion. One of the cafe's workers is yelling at the two kids smoking inside. I recognized the worker to be one of the kids in my school a year or two ago named Seokjin. He used to be one of my friends along with Hoseok and Namjoon but we grew apart after a fight over something dumb.

"Yoongi!" I snap back into focus and look at the raging boy in a light blue apron.

"What's up Jin?" The brunette haired boy glares at me.

"Jin hyung, Yoongi. I'm older than you." I roll my eyes. "Anyway, please control your friends. You should know that smoking is not allowed in here." After rolling my eyes again, I respond. "Fine Jin...hyUng." I use a mocking tone with the last word. Jin scoffed and walked back behind the counter. I am about to pack up my stuff when I hear the chimes above the door indicating someone has opened it. I glance up as I see two brunettes followed by Hoseok, Namjoon, and...Jimin. My face heats up. Anger fills my stomach. What is with this kid? Why is everywhere?